Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

MEIDARA new single + one coin single + new member

A single called 『てんやわんや』(ten'yawan'ya) will be released in July and a new single is planned for August. Furthermore, the bassist れあ/Rea has joined the band. 

His twitter : https://twitter.com/Rea_xxX_

DcwNArUVAAEfp_w.jpg

DcwNDgYVAAAWSc0.jpg

20180509_meidara_02.jpg

20180509_meidara_03.jpg

20180509_meidara_04.jpg

20180509_meidara_05.jpg

20180509_meidara_06.jpg

Edited by The Piass

Excellent news! I hope the new releases include the 2 songs they distributed recently at lives, I've been looking everywhere for those.

Ah, finally, great news. Really looking forward to the new singles. Definitely one of the most promising band of '17.

Edited by 123Sandman321

His voice is soo good,love them just like I love ARCHEMI. Looking forward this one and those 2 songs released before

Edited by Manji 卍

they've been so quiet I was worried,but glad to hear they're still alive. looking forward to some new stuff

The new single is called "Onibi."  It contains 3 tracks and will be released on September 26th.

01. 鬼火 (Onibi)

02. 般若心狂 (Hanyashingyou (a word play of "般若心経"))

03. 此処 (Koko)

The album art they provided is obviously a screenshot because it still has the edit buttons shown 💀

The drumming sounds off throughout the whole song 😕 it doesn't flow as it's supposed to, it just doesn't fit the song. The overexposed bass drum and weird cymbal hits near the end. I wanna like the song, but I really can't. The drums hurt the overall expression quite badly...aaaand it has an unwatchable PV to boot. Made me dizzy.

Sign in to follow this