chemicalpictures

Do you have any VK/Jmusic inspired tattoo?

Hey y'all!

I've been wondering if any of you have one or have the desire of doing a tattoo inspired by a band or song. Few months ago I did my first one, inspired by FAKE?'s THE LOST GENERATION album cover:

Spoiler

1200x630bb.jpg

I gave the tattoo artist the liberty to modify the tattoo to better fit his style art and the position I wanted on my arm, aswell as doing an exclusive art. Overall I'm really pleased with the result,  it looks really unique.

I still want to do another two, based on xTRiPx and bis more minimalistic logos:

Spoiler

wAp9zyt.png

j30pO8l.jpg

I also wanna give them a more unique feel, but this time being way more faithful to the original art. Planning on doing each one in one calf.

What about you guys, any tattoos or ideas for the future?

Edited by chemicalpictures

i've got the desire to make up a collection of tattoos that all represent the gazette's dark age in some way, because that era means so damn much to me and the concepts are all things i adore. but i sense it'll be a huge project and i don't have any actual visual ideas yet lol

1 hour ago, itsukoii said:

i've got the desire to make up a collection of tattoos that all represent the gazette's dark age in some way, because that era means so damn much to me and the concepts are all things i adore. but i sense it'll be a huge project and i don't have any actual visual ideas yet lol

that's a really freaking good idea! I'd recommend you to find a couple of artist that fit the artstyle you'd want, show them the album covers and the looks, maybe some stills from the pvs and give him some guidelines you'd want, the place in the body, the art style, etc. You might be surprised with what they can come up to!

I have UnsraWs logo on my back since 2012.

Wanted to integrate it into some more back tattoos but I'm way too lazy to think about anything.

Also want some more band tattoos but money says no since I'm spending way too much on travelling and merchandise, whoops.

tumblr_p8gvn2vXdu1ur0jgho1_540.jpg

19 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

that's a really freaking good idea! I'd recommend you to find a couple of artist that fit the artstyle you'd want, show them the album covers and the looks, maybe some stills from the pvs and give him some guidelines you'd want, the place in the body, the art style, etc. You might be surprised with what they can come up to!

dude, thank you!! you've got me super hyped now haha (right now i don't have the money for something that big and complex, because i know the detail in it would be INSANE... but i think if i start saving soon and still want it in the next 2-3 years, i'll consider it seriously!)

Edited by itsukoii

My first tattoo, which I just got, is GazettE related-but I also tied it into my Filipino heritage. I had the idea when I saw them in LA and they played VORTEX, but I figured I'd tie it into my other tattoo idea to having the Filipino national flower on me. I like how it turned out, but I'm going to go back and add more to it, and possibly have her fix the e in the me at the end of the sentence. Ha ha

pouQlvgxj

9 hours ago, JukaForever said:

I want to do something related to Versailles but their main logo looks like an oversized tramp stamp.

Perhaps you could visit an artist, and maybe they can work with whatever artwork you show them and put their own spin on it?

19 hours ago, heresytrash said:

Perhaps you could visit an artist, and maybe they can work with whatever artwork you show them and put their own spin on it?

Will be doing that for sure but I kinda want to already know what I want before hand.