Seelentau

DIR EN GREY announces TOUR18 WEARING HUMAN SKIN

Why is it always a Tuesday in the UK? :( Plus I live in Birmingham PLUS PLUS I can't book time off work in October due to it being out busiest period :(

Have fun, guys *sniffles*

I'm going to the London show, planning on staying in London for a couple of days. Not a huge Diru fan but always excited for a jrock show :) 

Ok. A lot of people are dying on Facebook bc of some possible tour in North and South America. 

That's what I saw but nobody gives me a source..

I'm a bit worried about the ticket I bought for the Warsaw date. I bought an e-ticket from a company called Go Out when they were first released but when I checked Progresja's website last night, it says the ticketting company is now called Knock Out Productions, which is a totally different company. Is my Go Out ticket still valid? Anyone else bought one through them? 

On 9/28/2018 at 4:42 PM, meat said:

I'm a bit worried about the ticket I bought for the Warsaw date. I bought an e-ticket from a company called Go Out when they were first released but when I checked Progresja's website last night, it says the ticketting company is now called Knock Out Productions, which is a totally different company. Is my Go Out ticket still valid? Anyone else bought one through them? 

I mean usually when I’ve gone to these third world shows there are multiple sites selling the tickets and you can’t make heads or tails which is the official one. If it has a barcode or anything like that then I’d reckon it works. Either way it’s not going to sell out so if they tell ya to fuck off at the door then you can just take the L and buy a new one lol...

also going to the warsaw show so if anyone wants to crack some cold ones wif the bois then I’m down 

21 hours ago, Disposable said:

also going to the warsaw show so if anyone wants to crack some cold ones wif the bois then I’m down 

It's always nice to hang out with fellow fans so I'll PM you ^^x

Going to London :^D I'm super excited and it's the first time I've been able to get VIP

I'm  a bit worried about it though. . . having everything after the gig is such a stupid idea (means I've had to book an airbnb because I'll probably miss the last coach home)

also having to take a photo with 5 other people as well as the band is awful, I feel like it's going to be really poorly organized lmao .-. 

Photo op like that, I feel like there always will be someone who tries to get the position standing next to band members :D

Some other groups may discussed it beforehand though. :D

15 hours ago, meat said:

Five fans at a time? That’s 1 fan : 1 member ratio. Seems like a pretty good deal to me ;D

With other VIP photos from their other tours I've just seen one person in a photo with Dir or with a friend lol  but nah I get a special photo with a bunch of randoms and the band (^: great 

I know they're just trying to save time though 

@Seelentau I...cannot...wait.

Calling a grown man “-chan” is disrespectful, but some fangirls might not know/ care?

I’m still looking forward to the concert though. Hope the new album is any good, haven’t had the time to listen to it yet.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:04 PM, Seelentau said:

Can't wait for the bangya to scream "Kyo-chaaan" and "Kaworu-samaaa" next to my ears :')

Yeah especially during moments like the Minerva part in Rinkaku. It's so embarassing..

3 hours ago, merchenticneurosis said:

We had some "great metalheads" shouting "Play OBSCURE!" in Finland. Ugh.

No class, no manners.

tumblr_inline_orplfmiLbk1rias3q_540.gif

I was at that show, but did not hear it. Rude as fuck tho.

If it was heavier songs they wanted, we got plenty. 

So I've heard that at the UK performance, they lost their computer tracks halfway through (according to Setlist FM) 

Found a video online from the live, Kyo seemed pissed, poor guy! :(

17 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

So I've heard that at the UK performance, they lost their computer tracks halfway through (according to Setlist FM) 

Found a video online from the live, Kyo seemed pissed, poor guy! :(

This was spoken about at length in the Dir en grey topic. IIRC, Phenomenon was actually the second or third time they walked off-stage. Kyo was fucking incensed. Who knows what happened backstage.

It was really disappointing, of course. We weren't told anything whatsoever and had to wait for probably an hour in total between songs. The venue hardly handed out any water, so at the front, we were all dead from the crush and heat.

At the end of it all, it was all worth it. The band were clearly mortified by what happened, and played an improvised set with no backing tracks. Really raw performance, full of energy. None of them were standing around looking bored as usual. It was great. They really put everything into the show.  I'd say it was possibly the most lively I've seen them play in years. It would have been the best show I'd personally attended if it weren't for the technical difficulties.

I actually wonder if this will show up on a documentary DVD.

What an unceremonious way to stop the set, just some stage hand rolling out to cut them off. 

Also, weird recording. You can only hear one guitar part.