Shaolan974

DEZERT new album, "TODAY" release

First thing I thought of when I saw that album cover: That's The Spirit

they might as well take that too since they already got a song off of it in there as well

Edited by Disposable

Ohayo shouldn't even be on the tracklist,that song is boring as hell. 

As mentioned here before, they've lost their essence.but I'm still very curious, the rest of the track names looks kinda cool

22 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

(Edit: SaZ used to have a badass looking,now look at him, man...)

You mean when they used to hide his face with random shit because he isn't a skinny, pretty boy? He looks the best he has ever looked in their career.

Maybe he could have gone without the sunglasses,but yeah. 

19 minutes ago, platy said:

You mean when they used to hide his face with random shit because he isn't a skinny, pretty boy?

what? who said that the masks and the other stuff on his face were because of  he was ashamed of his body?

that's the first look of him that i didn't like,and i miss the masks

Edited by Manji 卍

28 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

what? who said that the masks and the other stuff on his face were because of  he was ashamed of his body?

that's the first look of him that i didn't like,and i miss the masks

I don't think it was his choice, it was the label's. It's a trend that I've noticed a lot in vk. I like masks and such, but not on this guy.

17 minutes ago, platy said:

I don't think it was his choice, it was the label's. It's a trend that I've noticed a lot in vk. I like masks and such, but not on this guy.

got you. personally ,it was very nice to see him wearing different masks on MV's,etc

however, he's very good looking with long hair and glasses  but this time,it looks terrible.imo

Well, rest in peace, that was awful lmao

I feel like i've heard the vocal melodies of 蝶々 and 浴室と矛盾とハンマー in other songs from them already, just with more popish instruments now. Thought to buy the limited edition but no thanks, not even the regular after the samples. Last nail in the coffin for DEZERT for me.

Reminds me a little bit of the change of MUCC from some of the deepest/best albums put out in vk to total flat everyday radio music.

Tastes like pellets made out of food that’s been digested and stripped of nutrients, in this case of character and spirit. 

To repeat something that somehow constantly begs repeating: it doesn’t suck because it’s ”not heavy,” but because it’s a lame band stripping themselves of a sound by committing self-lobotomy, leaving behind only the dried, flesh-stripped bones where even the vultures won’t find nothing. 

Edited by Disposable

A couple of interesting songs. I can finally stop wondering when are they gonna adopt that major sound that came with the latest looks. 

Disappointed,but not so surprised. 

Can't see why they've been pushing their music to this melodic direction lately.one more loss

Edited by Manji 卍

Wow, was not expecting that much of a downgrade. Other than the vocals this is not the same band.

If a band's popular enough to become major (if they are indeed major), why the hell do record labels insist on changing everything that made them good/unique enough to become major to begin with? Retarded.

this can't be real lmao! i can't believe chiaki let this happen after talking so much shit about not wanting to go major and that kind of stuff

Edited by emmny

1 was not bad, 5 sounded okay, I hated the melody for the title track, the rest was forgettable. I really hope the rest of the album sounds nothing like this

For real though, half of these sound like they snuck into a music studio and jacked some Papa Roach / The Rasmus-tier band's master tapes

4 hours ago, Duwang said:

No surprise Dezert continues to suck MUCC dick.

Dezert died for me when Kira left to be honest.

I wanna suck kiras dick where is he

1 hour ago, emmny said:

this can't be real lmao! i can't believe chiaki let this happen after talking so much shit about not wanting to go major and that kind of stuff

I felt he talked so honestly at the oneman i went to about questioning why doing music. I thought you become like that AFTER you do such shitty music with major change but not doubt music and then your solution is to make flat pop music?!