Shaolan974

DEZERT new album, "TODAY" release

8 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

Well,I always knew that their names for albums doesn't mean nothing anyway.

Don't know if I'm the only one who think this way here,but I really hope they change their production on this album,cuz since Ohayo their sound is too "polished" .

If the album title is anything to go by it's only getting worse from here

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Weird to see "Sister" on there, but I guess TODAY is the day to rerecord that

That's not the album tracklist tho, only the bonus live DVD (I know I got fooled at first glance too xD).

The actual tracklist of the full-length is unknown atm.

Edited by Jigsaw9

Tracklist :

01.沈黙(Chinmoku)

02.おはよう(Ohayô)

03.蝶々(Chôchô)

04.浴室と矛盾とハンマー(Yokushitsu to mujun to hammer)

05.蛙とバットと機関銃(kawasu to bat to kikanjû)

06.Hello

07.insomnia

08.オレンジの詩(Orange no shi)

09.普通じゃないⅢ(Futsû ja nai Ⅲ)

10.おやすみ(Oyasumi)

11.TODAY

Edited by The Piass

How many of those tracks are old ones? Tracks 2 and 6 were definitely released before, right?

2 minutes ago, Tokage said:

How many of those tracks are old ones? Tracks 2 and 6 were definitely released before, right?

I'm not certain about 'Ohayou' (2) I think it was some kind of limited thing, live limited maybe? 'Hello' (6) was on their most recent single 'Bokusatsu Hero'

16 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Tracks 2 and 6 were definitely released before, right?

yup, 10 also 

Lamest cover art ever, but still looking forward to it. Glad that there are only 3 'old' songs (I don't even think I've heard all three, haha).

That live clip was pretty cool too.

I like this look, nothing special but esthetic.

On 6/10/2018 at 7:25 PM, Manji 卍 said:

well,sister and himitsu deserved to be rerecorded...

Absolutely, I love himitsu and a rerecorded version with the skills and improvment they now have would be great.

Their names for albums and artworks always had this "whatever" feeling...my only concern is the production,I don't want it to sound like Hentai or the last single, it was way too polished,I want these new tracks with the production of the last two albums.

(Edit: SaZ used to have a badass looking,now look at him, man...)

Edited by Manji 卍

3 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

Their names for albums and artworks always had this "whatever" feeling...my only concern is the production,I don't want it to sound like Hentai or the last single, it was way too polished,I want these new tracks with the production of the last two albums.

So... you want to hear bad production?

3 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

So... you want to hear bad production?

That wasn't bad at all, the first full albums were well produced .if you think so, then it's a matter of personal taste

Edited by Manji 卍

Nice the BMTH rip off is on there. This album is going to suck.

and the production on the first album is fantastic. Now they sound like all the core bullshit around but remarkably with even less testosterone*

*the production I mean. The music itself is even worse than the average glitzy loudness war corebands

Edited by Disposable

2 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

That wasn't bad at all.if you think so, then it's a matter of personal taste

I didn't say it was bad. You are the one who said the last single sounded too polished and worried about the production. Is sounding polished a bad thing?

1 minute ago, Komorebi said:

I didn't say it was bad. You are the one who said the last single sounded too polished and worried about the production. Is sounding polished a bad thing?

I said that I wanted the production of the last two albums,then you asked if I wanted to hear a bad production. What does it means? To me it was a bad thing. Between the guitar tone of Satsui and Hentai,Satsui was way more enjoyable. 

But,again...a matter of personal taste.

Nothing’s gonna touch their untitled album

But goddamn, now I’m really kicking myself for spending ¥2,000 each on おはよう and おやすみ

I've seen their vocalist shred cool stuff on guitar at their live before but not play guitar for full songs like in the DVD trailer. With the lightning and their movements they look like some random poppy J-Rock band at some points (if you turn off the sound).

Pretty cool cover tho imo. Still was suprised they anounced this album and not the long overdue disbanding.

3 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

Nothing’s gonna touch their untitled album

That intro song/riff! One of my favorite vk album starters! Nothings gonna beat that (even tho its the same as in DAMY's 言訳。which was released earlier, but my theory is DEZERT Senpai showed DAMY's bassist this riff and then thought they want to have it aswell, lol).