Sign in to follow this  
-NOVA-

DAMY New Album & Live DVD Release

DAMY will release a new album on 2018.08.29 it will come in 2 types. Type A will be CD + DVD and Type B will be CD only.

Additionally, their Live DVD 「反抗全書-下剋上-」will be released on 2018.06.30

More details will be revealed at a later time.

Edited by -NOVA-

Im not sure wich Live the DVD will be from but if its from their Oneman last night heres the setlist

SHIBUYA TSUTAYA O-WEST

DAMY ONEMAN「反抗全書-本論-」

1.首吊り少女

2.虚言癖

3.撲殺サマンサ

4.汚物

5.解剖家族の真意

6.世界は回る

7.深海

8.誰か僕の為に息を引き取って

誰か僕の為に死ねますか

9.トモダチごっこ

10.chilled.

11.終止符

12.きみのわるぐち

13.りありすと

14.理由

15.蕣

16.キンセンカ

en.1 君に幸あれ

en.2 吐瀉と代償

en.3 パラサイト

en.4 雨音

Hope it's less like the newest single and more stuff like 理由, or 汚物

Or really anything from the first album, I don't think there's a song I don't like on there.

So excited about that DVD, DAMY seems to be great on stage !

Apparently, it will only be sold on their online shop ? I hope other shops will also sell it, because i guess they do not ship abroad...

5 hours ago, lstknt3b said:

So excited about that DVD, DAMY seems to be great on stage !

Apparently, it will only be sold on their online shop ? I hope other shops will also sell it, because i guess they do not ship abroad...

I have a feeling it'll get listed up on closetchild or mercari by a few folks after awhile...at least that's what I'm hoping for lol

11 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

I have a feeling it'll get listed up on closetchild or mercari by a few folks after awhile...at least that's what I'm hoping for lol

I thought about closetchild too, but it would be great if there are shops that enable us to get it for sure to avoid only hoping for someone to resell >_<

But i guess you're right we'll have to wait for people to resell...

12 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

1 hour ago, lstknt3b said:

I thought about closetchild too, but it would be great if there are shops that enable us to get it for sure to avoid only hoping for someone to resell >_<

But i guess you're right we'll have to wait for people to resell...

If you guys need a shopping service please DM me :) 

Yeah, really poppy but i mean it was kind of logical it would end like this since every release was a further step in this direction. Miss the dark atmosphere of their first releases but i do still like this. Had some really fresh stuff in it imo. But hope the album will have darker songs aswell.

The look reminds me a lot of their early days before their first single and before they started to look more "dark"/DEZERT inspired. I feel like this DEZERT phase from their first single until the first album was kind of to build a fanbase and after that they changed to what they really wanted to do (as hinted by the stuff before the DEZERT stuff).

really like their new look and also this is the first time that imo their vocalist doesn't look stupid with the had since it fits his new outfit super good!

but the song - meh don't like it...

Though I like their earlier darker and heavier songs too, I really like the direction they're going. I think it suits them well and they have more of their own sound now rather than just being "dezert copies". Also that MV is fun lol

heres to hoping nothing else on the album sounds like this

don't think they'll go soft with the album though, tomodachi gokko and realist were pretty fucking heavy. TBH i like damy most when they mix their heaviness with pop because they have a really good ear for that and its also when they're most original, so hopefully more stuff like kyougenheki, amaoto, asagao, shuushihu etc. Wouldn't mind more obutsu, bokusatsu samantha or kubitsuri shoujo type bangers tho LOL

Edited by emmny

I don't mind it, think I'll like it more with proper bass EQ. I think for sure the other songs will be more heavy, if not, I'll eat a hat.

Never bothered me they sounded like Dezert cause I liked Dezert's acoustics but not their vocalist's voice at all. But I like Ryo's voice.

Sign in to follow this