Alkaloid

己龍 (Kiryu) new maxi single "無垢 (Muku)" release

春時雨 (the title song) wasn't really good but the b-sides were interresting, especially 贄ノ筵. I hope there will be good song on that new single too.

Strange things about that new single :

- No 3-TYPE single since "Tomoshibi" (2011)

- No nationwide new tour to promote the new single, only a classic Nagoya-Osaka-Tokyo tour "遠塵離垢" : 2018/07/14 at Nagoya BOTTOM LINE, 2018/07/16 at Umeda CLUB QUATTRO and 2018/09/16 at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST

- "無垢" (Muku) is the 5th single since their last album "Hyakkiyakou" (2016)... it's a LOT

- a cleaner look

Also, just to let you guys know, at the tour finale Mahiro was talking about his Retinitis pigmentosa getting worse and was basically hinting that he'll have to stop doing band activities one day.

I don't think it'll be any time really soon but a lot of the girls were crying at the live because of that...

Edited by utaulatias
btw I was at the concert and teared up too :(

I feel like they're trying to go for a regal European look... by using white versions of the Kimono that Gidayu musicians wear (check hidden contents for reference). This is not a good look, guys. The fabrics are cheap, the styles clash, Mitsuki take off that fucking wig. 

Only Hiyori's outfit really looks somewhat good and even then, it's a stretch. 

Spoiler

Tbh, these guys need a break though. They're overworking theirselves and Mahiro's eye condition is only getting worse. They should take hiatus to get shit together. 

1 hour ago, utaulatias said:

Also, just to let you guys know, at the tour finale Mahiro was talking about his Retinitis pigmentosa getting worse and was basically hinting that he'll have to stop doing band activities one day.

I don't think it'll be anytime really soon but a lot of the girls were crying at the live because of that...

Thanks, now I'm gonna kill myself

2 hours ago, utaulatias said:

I don't think it'll be anytime really soon but a lot of the girls were crying at the live because of that...

OH MY  I didn't know. it's a good day to be sad

Jesus Christ,they have already released a new look and a new single yesterday. Someone give a break to these guys,they deserve at least half a year of vacation.Cant even speak about my expectations for this single,cuz I feel like there's zero need to release more stuff right now.And poor mahiro...

Sad to know about Mahiro's disease. Not even this will stop B. P. records of its slavery? Maybe that's why it's a three-type release: less music.

Their new look, bigger:

topbg.jpg

About the single:

ph_19th_maxisingle.jpg

About the already cited tour, named "Onjinriku":

ph_tour_onjinriku.jpg

I don't think that's a good look, but I thought about the last single the same and finally in the PV I liked a lot, looked fckin pretty. Who says they should stop, it's easy, just don't listen to them.. I dont pay attention things if I dont like those. I think kiryu wouldn't work on their music if it isn't worth it to them (I think)

I thought it was okay. They look disgusting here, I have a lot of complaints about the music, and I don't like where they're going, but I don't wanna give up on them, at least not until they release another album.

I don't like the key change, I am so tired of BP bands doing key changes in every song, it's stale as fuck. My other complaint is one I don't think I could describe well: I wish they would be more subtle with the MIDI traditional/folk arrangements. There's way too much going on, the fake instruments are not complementing the real ones, they're just distracting.

is that fucking banjos playing at the beginning? Mitsuki take off that silly ass wig! It looks ridiculous. 

T__T My dora died so this could happen. 

1 hour ago, pawzord said:

they'll never release something as good as this. 

Spoiler

They managed way more than to just do something as good with this one.

There is only so many variations of one type of song, you can make. They just seem oblivious to the fact, that they hit the bearable cap years ago. Well, so long as that ¥¥¥ keep rolling for BPR