Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

Noulla new maxi single "食育論 (Shokuikuron)" release

for those interested their new maxi single is up for order on little hearts already! seems like this time we don't have to wait about 2-3 months afterwards like with their other releases...

although unfortunately with their last minialbum they kinda lost me... not one single song i really loved and according to the new samples of their maxi single still not one single sample i really 100% enjoy so i guess i have to pass on them although i really loved their early stuff...

*maybe some people can relate but always a pretty strange feeling if you have bought every release from a band but then suddenly came to the conclusion to pass... although i still hope with future releases they'll catch my attention again...*

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

6 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

for those interested their new maxi single is up for order on little hearts already! seems like this time we don't have to wait about 2-3 months afterwards like with their other releases...

although unfortunately with their last minialbum they kinda lost me... not one single song i really loved and according to the new samples of their maxi single still not one single sample i really 100% enjoy so i guess i have to pass on them although i really loved their early stuff...

*maybe some people can relate but always a pretty strange feeling if you have bought every release from a band but then suddenly came to the conclusion to pass... although i still hope with future releases they'll catch my attention again...*

I feel you on that, this release seems like it'll be on par with Nisshoku so i cant wait. I didn't too much enjoy their most recent mini or that digital NE NE single, their earlier stuff is amazing.

Sign in to follow this