Jiyo

DEXCORE new single "NEW ERA" release

I think his vibrato technique is no Sono, it is actually similar to Shin from ViViD but at the same time it's so short that I'm not sure if he can actually really do it or not. Some people can produce it for a quick bust for a short moment and others can do it for sometime and after an elongated note. Any who this song is really good and I love it like always. I still hope they release all those previous songs on an album at some point 

It would be almost idiotic if they decided not to at least remaster or re-record some of their campaign songs for their first full-length. 

Woooow that breakdown tho!!!! 😧 this song is Amazing! now Im hype for the rest of the single :D 

The transitions are kinda janky, just all over the place, but it's still an amazing song nonetheless. But I feel like the preview still leaves something to be desired, since the breakdown isn't all that groundbreaking.

Also...nearly 2 years in and the drums still sound like shit :D

They should put the pop song together with the happy chorus, and the heavy song with the heavy chorus

Whoever arranged tracks 2 and 3... I have questions

Edited by helcchi

3 hours ago, helcchi said:

They should put the pop song together with the happy chorus, and the heavy song with the heavy chorus

I honestly think they do that shit to be jarring on purpose lol

great previews though!!

love the samples - and of course they intentially sound that poppy in the refrain just to get you real hard when its going all BRUTAL again and for me this formula still  works 90% of all time! ;D

also pretty happy kagami sings in japanese again. i was almost worried they'll change to a band which sings only in english from now on so glad they don't cuz i listen to japanese bands cuz i like the flow of the japanese language - otherwise i could listen to whatever....