Sign in to follow this  
yakihiko

MIYAVI and [ALEXANDROS] will take part in BLEACH's live action movie

MIYAVI will act as Byakuya, and the J-ROCK band [ALEXANDROS] will performe two songs to the BLEACH live action,「Mosquito Bite」and「MILK」.

https://twitter.com/bleach_moviejp

On spoilers you will find pictures from MIYAVI clothing and on the other some info about live action itself.  Preview music from  [ALEXANDROS] wasn't yet posted.

Spoiler

DXzVJ3IVMAAhRPO.jpgDa5K2nGU0AA5puK.jpg

Spoiler

DbJ-NqhU8AEMhWC.jpg

The live action will be released on 2018.07.20

I mean. Out of all the anime live action films I’ve seen, FMA was the ONLY decent one. BLEACH is one of my all time favorite series. I hope they don’t fuck it up. 

15 minutes ago, Furik said:

I mean. Out of all the anime live action films I’ve seen, FMA was the ONLY decent one. BLEACH is one of my all time favorite series. I hope they don’t fuck it up. 

Its a tad obscure but the Casshern one was pretty smokin

LuL I thought that Bleach was just a Joke. The problem of JP ANIME live action are costume and design. They looks like cosplay. Someone fix those to make them real. Superhero movie also based on comic but they tweak the costume to make it realistic when wearing. Not flashy colorful pajamas.

And story line are really bad. They are making a short film from long running series. I had seen Blade of Immortal and the story is going nowhere. It crams all into one movie.

p.s. Byakuya looks really weird in poster

Sign in to follow this