The Piass

ペンタゴン(Pentagon) new single, "マントラ" (Mantra)

lol @ buzzcut Rihanna's raging foot fetish and visible concealer, lay that shit thicc senora

which one has the ugly-ass ear gauges? will his label force him to sew them in before they go major?

【TYPE A】

%E3%80%90JK%E3%80%91%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3%E

01. マントラ (Mantra)
02. メローサンセットビーチ (Mellow Sunset Beach)
DVD :
01. 「マントラ」 MUSIC CLIP
02. Off-shot
03. 2018.04.25 ペンタゴン 感謝の3周年!全国ワンマンツアー「GA-CHA HEAD-CHA-LA」 TOUR FINAL&千吊バースデー 渋谷WWW X公演より、:

03. 真昼間は別の顔 (Mappiruma wa betsu no kao) 04. 少年ワルツ (Shounen Waltz) 05. 反抗声明 (Hankou Seimei)

【TYPE B】

01. マントラ (Mantra)
02. MONOCHROME
DVD : 2018.05.05 GOEMON RECORDS 5th ANNIVERSARY 大名行列2018「絆-キズナ-」EX THEATER ROPPONGI公演より、:

01. テツキズ (Tetsu Kizu) 02. Here I am 03. 今日から僕は改札機 (Kyou kara boku wa kaisatsuki)

【TYPE C】

01. マントラ (Mantra)
02. メローサンセットビーチ (Mellow Sunset Beach)
03. MONOCHROME

For a moment this made me think that the blackbelt Minpha posted on Insta was a prop for this... but they're whitebelts for the whole thing... so.....

5 hours ago, BlackSwan_86 said:

WOW, that actually sounded really good ... reminds me a lot of their first releases

2 hours ago, platy said:

I hope they are done with the idol bullshit.

my thoughts exactly! This is actually enjoyable and reminds me of the time when I still liked them in Call Me/early Pentagon times 

please continue  like this it sounds good! 

I don't think they have ever made anything I don't like and this is just as amazing as the rest of their discography. ❤️

I think they do all phases of them quite well so keep up the good work guys and their live DVDs are amazing ^^

They actually released something that I don't have to question whether I like it or not. This sounds pretty good. I hope they keep this sound at least for their next few singles.