Sign in to follow this  
Mr.0

New band "METROPOLIS de ONELIA" (ex. SuG, Megamasso...)

DbYfIJaXkAEwwmf.jpg:large

Introducing METROPOLIS de ONELIA.
From left to right : 
Boku (Dr) / Gou (ex. Megamasso, Ba.) / masato (ex. SuG, Gt.) / KERWIN (Vo.)

Their first single, "beautiful&grotesque" is already up for purchase on iTunes, and will be available on regular streaming platforms since May 5th.
https://itunes.apple.com/artist/metropolis-de-onelia/1375173324

They'll hold their first oneman live at WALL&WALL Omotesandō (Tokyo) on June 9th.

I don't know who that KERWIN person is but this is the flattest, most talentless vocals devoid of literally anything listening-worthy that I have heard in VK to date, good job

after several years in their respective band, how can they still do that kind of music? I mean ... experience ?! I don't know. Not beautiful but grotesque for sure !

Ma-tan wtf are you smoking?  Don't do a Initial on us! Boy you can do better!  Get yo ass back in SuG.

I'm gonna go and watch Baboo adult diaper man shit vid to bleach my eyes

it seems like Vo. KERWIN  collaborated with a lot of celebrities who created a fashion brand called "SWEET DREAMS", and he has also work on VAMPS SE and REMIX

IMG_7500.jpeg.jpg

IMG_7452.jpeg.jpg

On 4/28/2018 at 2:59 PM, Shaolan974 said:

it seems like Vo. KERWIN  collaborated with a lot of celebrities who created a fashion brand called "SWEET DREAMS", and he has also work on VAMPS SE and REMIX

He appeared in a few SuG music videos too and wrote "rise and fall" on Takeru's former solo project UWAKIMONO mini-album "I KYOU U"!

Their single is now available worldwide!

41 minutes ago, Willen said:

He appeared in a few SuG music videos too and wrote "rise and fall" on Takeru's former solo project UWAKIMONO mini-album "I KYOU U"!

He appears at the end of sleepyhead's MEITEI PV

ICE CREAM SHOP is sooooo good! I love it ❤️

Sign in to follow this