Akrus

ラッコ (LACK-CO) New look + Bass Ivy leave the band.

1 hour ago, ShTon said:

I'm sad about it but at the sime time I think Ivy deserves better band than this.

For the most I like Tenten, Ivy and Milk(Satoshi), they didn't seem to fit well in the same band/music style such as LACK CO is doing. with hope, we can get a Moran comeback.

13 minutes ago, togz said:

inb4, I wonder what tentens next band is gonna be.

rere:MBHI, now with heavy guitars!

Kouryu and Tenten were perfect together, but it's gone. RAZOR and Lack-co. are doing their own thing with varying success. As sad as it might be I don't see Tenten in a "heavy" band ever again, but I hope I'm wrong. Seems, that they found the sound they were happy with - Ivy, but we'll see how all that shit will unfold.

no blackface no buy

in all seriousness, i really don't get why this band gets so much hate? they seem pretty fine to me, i definitely like them a lot more than i ever liked MBHI anyway

11 minutes ago, Tokage said:

in all seriousness, i really don't get why this band gets so much hate? 

Because Taira hates us.

tbh though, Lack-Co is cool but MBHI was a full plate of potential but unfortunately due to the curse of TenTen. I just feel as though he could've done more with it before the aburpt Hiatus/Disbandment (basically).

best look so far ,imo

the raw jazzy full album was good,but somehow i'm curious to see how the next release will turn up,they didn't get stale yet

6 hours ago, yakihiko said:

For the most I like Tenten, Ivy and Milk(Satoshi), they didn't seem to fit well in the same band/music style such as LACK CO is doing. with hope, we can get a Moran comeback.

I like this band but yeah. I get the feeling, they could do better. I loved first mini and single, but later on there was lack of something. I love Moran and a comeback would be nice. Not quite possible, tho. ;w;

I'm curious what both LACK CO and Ivy are going to do in the future.

Edited by ShTon