suji

DIAURA new concept single, "運命開化" (Unmei Kaika) release

DIAURA new concept single, "運命開化" (Unmei Kaika) (1620 yen) will be released on July 18. Released by the band under their name in katakana, "ディオーラ", the single's concept revolves around "neo darkness".

[tracklist]

1.運命開化 (unmei kaika)
2.葬獄 (sougoku)
3.ネメシス (nemesis)

Da1D-EMVMAMisGE.jpg

i've been trying hard to get into diaura,because i liked yo-ka's voice,but somehow i get lost whenever i try their records

this sounds pretty interesting,could some fan give me a example of their "roots" since they are going back at it

Edited by Manji 卍

33 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

i've been trying hard to get into diaura,because i liked yo-ka's voice,but somehow i get lost whenever i try their records

this sounds pretty interesting,could some fan give me a example of their "roots" since they are going back at it

Songs like Dictator, Master, Virgin Mary, Chaos Play, Taidou etc describe their roots perfectly.

they re-recorded most of these songs and the rerecordings sound pretty good

Jezus plz. Im hoping for something more older. I stopped listening to the band after the Resistance mini.

The single's actual concept has been corrected in the first post; also it seems like this is gonna be their alter-ego??? The members' "name changes" (using kanji) are as follows:

Vo.妖華 (yoka)

Gt.禊-kei-

Ba.処飢夜 (shouya)

Dr.龍耶-tatsuya-

16 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

their most recent album tugged at my weave a little bit, but everything else before it was pretty unremarkable tbh, and yoka's vocals were in a weird tone in their old stuff.

Its not !

f94.jpg

It's ディオーラ (DIAURA) official look (it's not DIAURA, it's another band with the same members)

they look like Valluna tho

Edited by Shaolan974

1 hour ago, Shaolan974 said:

Its not !

It's ディオーラ (DIAURA) official look (it's not DIAURA, it's another band with the same members)

Lol, and the same name!

This is like when Ayabie disbanded and came back as a "new" band, the only difference being that their name was now written all in capital letters

16 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Didn't Valluna have outfits that look exactly like this? Anyway still excited for this

Didn't Valluna also have the "concept" by the same kind of name? Well nevertheless, penetrate me hard! DIAURA is cool, but i can't seem to listen to them that much, idk.