The Piass

"New" band 最後のXOXOを君と has formed

They have already had several lives. The next one will be on 2018.04.11. A CD will be sold during their live on 2018.05.06.

Members :

Vo. M46 Rion

Gt. ミツ(Mitsu)

Ba. 楓 (Kaede)

Dr. 五十(Takumi)

DaQCNREUwAA3vPy.jpg

DaQCT86VwAAH38d.jpg

DaQCT88UQAUw7yO.jpg

DaQCT87VwAAK7WK.jpg

DaQCT88U8AAxX1V.jpg

DaQCNRDVwAAfIGg.jpg

Website : https://lastxoxowithyou.wixsite.com/lastxoxowithyou

Twitter : https://twitter.com/xoxo_saikiss?lang=fr

Edited by The Piass

Vo.M46 Rion is ex-RED◆STRING-->TRUST(ゆあ/Yua)-->RIZ(NANA), Gu.ミツ (Mitsu) is ex-d:vice-->RED◆STRING-->オッドウェイ (Oddway)(support)(ゆぱ/Yupa)-->RIZ and Ba.楓 (Kaede) is ex-RIZ-->A-Spade.

Edited by Alkaloid

their livve-limited CD "今までLIVEでやった曲Vol.1" (Ima made LIVE de yatta Kyoku Vol. 1) will be released at their live at 2018/05/06 (4 songs, 1010yen)

[tracklist]

1.KILLIPSS

2.愛はデストロイ (Ai wa Destroy)

3.LOVING BY I SCREAM

4.きみのハートをぶっこわせ (Kimi no Heart wo Bukkowase)

3f24f8_f0baea525ec040a09262e62151e82bd7~

What is with these weird new band names recently. And also they need better vocal equipment and a better vocalist.

Ba.楓 (Kaede)'s activities with the band have been temporarily suspended as of June 4 due to lack of contact with the band over certain issues with staff. (Something about contacting the studio without permission, I can't get any more details other than that...)

42 minutes ago, suji said:

Ba.Kaede's activities with the band have been temporarily suspended as of June 4. (Something about contacting the studio without permission, I can't get any more details other than that...)

Nothing about the studio. He did something that gave lot of trouble to their staffs (but didn't mention what) and they promised to meet for talking about it but he didn't come to the studio and didn't reply their messages or calls. 

That last song is by far the best because they've had the decency to autotune him for some of it.

The first one genuinely sounds like bad karaoke...

Update: Ba.楓 (Kaede)'s relative has messaged the band, telling them that Kaede does not intend on returning to the band as he has eloped with a woman; therefore he has officially departed as of June 5.

2SEXM0NSTER

solo project Vo.結愛 yuateru [ex Vo.M46 Rion ex 最後のXOXOを君と (Saigo no XOXO o kimi to)]

本日をもちまして (Today 10.10.2018)

最後のXOXOを君と Saigo no XOXO o kimi to
は解散致します。I will dissolve.