suji

MORRIGAN Ba.KULOE is missing --> has been found

Disappointing that some people find this (or any other bandmember missing) funny.

We don’t know a thing.

I’m worried just like all their other fans.

2 hours ago, xLIZ4 said:

Disappointing that some people find this (or any other bandmember missing) funny.

We don’t know a thing.

I’m worried just like all their other fans.

Personally I play it down because my friends used to go missing in this capacity all the time and it was maybe 5-10% of the time that they were actually in trouble or caught by something out of their control... , I knew how worried to be because I knew them and their family and kinda how likely it is that they were just fucking off or if we might learn like the next day they were in jail or dead.

We only know KULOE under a stage name, and announcements like this are made because it's impacting their ability to fulfill obligations as a band. As a visual kei band their family and personal lives are separated from their professional lives on stage and relationship with us as fans to begin with. I'm not saying don't be worried, but there's twitter-missing and then there's police-report-missing. (from my experience we are still at the stage where he could just be being an asshole lol).

know that I say all that as an optimistic stance on his probable safety, I appreciate him and those looking for him.

"Kuloe has been found and should be back in the stage for the next live in Osaka"

sorry, I want to express my personal opinion.. (I can still understand with those who do not agree with me..) I'm not a hater even if I do not like their style

But only I think it's all staged just to make the band gain more visibility? that is, after a week of silence returns without leaving statements with just written "we found him and he perform with us in the next concert"

but come on, usually who disappears so is never found again.

PS: Of course I'm glad he's healthy, I like his look.

PS.S: Sorry for my bad English.

There we go, crisis averted (: like I said who knows what kind of guy he is or how unexpected it is of him to go radio silent on people but it was still all within a week so I hope it didn't cause a boatload of trouble. Let's hope they don't have band problems now?

Kuloe tweeted this a short while ago, can anyone translate what it says? I'm just guessing it's probably something about what happened?

he says sorry for causing so much trouble with everyone, but that there was so unhappiness in his family and it was mentally damaging him and because of bearing all of that he didn't think he could stand on stage in front of everyone. He's sorry that all of this had affected everyone else around him and he wants to do his best from here on out so to please support him!

Wait, didn’t his family have trouble contacting him? And why didn’t he just tell the other band members what was going on?! I am sure they would have given him some time. It’s not like bands play without a memeber here or there often 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 4/12/2018 at 7:21 PM, Serox said:

"Kuloe has been found and should be back in the stage for the next live in Osaka"

sorry, I want to express my personal opinion.. (I can still understand with those who do not agree with me..) I'm not a hater even if I do not like their style

But only I think it's all staged just to make the band gain more visibility? that is, after a week of silence returns without leaving statements with just written "we found him and he perform with us in the next concert"

but come on, usually who disappears so is never found again.

PS: Of course I'm glad he's healthy, I like his look.

PS.S: Sorry for my bad English.

You are not a hater but you judge as people can't have problems. It turned out there was a misfortune in his family, eventually death. Things doesn't end with good look and fashion outfit, they are human beings, like all of us. You should respect those people more, if not support them at least quit your ignorance and hate.

On 4/13/2018 at 10:03 PM, darkindastad said:

Wait, didn’t his family have trouble contacting him? And why didn’t he just tell the other band members what was going on?! I am sure they would have given him some time. It’s not like bands play without a memeber here or there often 🤷🏻‍♂️

Family can be big. The drama he could be experiencing could be from a different side of his family. It could also be in-laws drama he's old enough to have a main squeeze.

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Family can be big. The drama he could be experiencing could be from a different side of his family. It could also be in-laws drama he's old enough to have a main squeeze.

Kuloe have a brother. There are some old photos where they are together, and they are really alike.

When someone got missing they always first connect to his parents, so I guess it's not the parents that got involved in that accident/misfortune. This word is also translated as "death" in japanese, so it could be even that. It explains why he wanted to stay alone, not shared with other band members.

I don't know of any relationships of him, being married I mean, so I exclude the possibility to be a girlfriend. It's non of our business to dig, actually, I really hope this is not the reason for not having a sign of him after Morrigan departure. Kuloe is so tallented, and with natural performer skills, it was obvious he likes the attention of the camera and the fans. I can't imagine him staying at some borring office and doing paperwork.