suji

小林写楽 (Kobayashi Sharaku) (Metronome) & 桜井青 (Sakurai Ao) (cali≠gari) new unit, "ヘクトゥ" (Hector) has formed

On 7/1/2018 at 2:41 PM, Jigsaw9 said:

There hasn't been much movement on their official platforms recently, but today they posted a cryptic tweet implying that they will announce something on 7th July... might as well be another hiatus I guess (?). xD

Not sure if I'd be happy to see them releasing a new album, I didn't like their post-hiatus stuff.

On the band's next gigs, from 07/11 to 07/14 their 2nd demo tape will also be sold, featuring two songs: 新宿は燃えているか and 孤独たちのララバイ

IO4Rd4s.jpg

(also I just noticed that both the demo tapes come with 34-page B5 size tour pamphlets, plus ofc the download codes)

Edited by Jigsaw9

^ They still played the old Cuckoo songs and that GalapagosS  and FIGURE'71 cover... but also an untitled new song, yay~ xD

Edited by Jigsaw9

On 7/10/2018 at 10:30 AM, Jigsaw9 said:

On the band's next gigs, from 07/11 to 07/14 their 2nd demo tape will also be sold, featuring two songs: 新宿は燃えているか and 孤独たちのララバイ

IO4Rd4s.jpg

(also I just noticed that both the demo tapes come with 34-page B5 size tour pamphlets, plus ofc the download codes)

I'm unsure if this has been pointed out before, but the "demo tapes" are really just pictures of demo tapes with the download code on the back. That's why they call them "Demo tape cards". Also, apparently the CD they were supposed to release today got postponed for unknown reasons! 

Let's hope they're postponing the CD release to make it into a proper album :^)

Yeah, I'm thinking the actual CD might be a collection of the demo songs and maybe a couple more tracks... so hopefully at least a mini album!

edit: Just found a pic of the 'demos'... yep, they're literally just cards, lmao. And someone's already selling this set for ¥8000 on Yahoo, damnnn.

B3HY5yz.jpg

btw today's the tour final at Shinjuku LOFT, so let's hope they'll announce the CD soon afterwards~

Edited by Jigsaw9

They announced a 2-man tour 「犬VS鳥」with MIMIZUQ which will be held from 11/16 to 11/30 (no word of a new release yet).

Edited by Jigsaw9

They will have a split CD release with Mimizuq but it's tour limited...  What the hell is wrong with this guys!? 

The band's first CD "新宿は燃えているか" (Shinjuku wa moeteiru ka) will be released at their 2-man live with XA-VAT on 2018/09/14 at Shinjuku LOFT.

Tracklist:
1. 新宿は燃えているか (Shinjuku wa moeteiru ka)
2. クチナシ (Kuchinashi)

It will also be available in indies stores btw.

Edited by Jigsaw9

The single will be available via these stores :

・littleHEARTS.各店 (any littleHEARTS' shops)

・札幌音楽処 (Sapporo Ondoko)

・福岡SKULL ROSE(Fukuoka SKULL ROSE)

DmKU1KaU0AAozt5.jpg

Edited by The Piass