suji

狂太郎 (Kyotaro) (ex-√eight-->Black:List) new band "LAY ABOUT WORLD" has formed

new band "LAY ABOUT WORLD" has formed. They will release their live-limited mini-album, "DROWN DEEPLY" (2300 yen, 5 songs) at their first live on May 25.

[lineup]

Vo.狂太郎 (kyotaro) (ex-Volark-->√eight-->Black:List-->COCKROACH.-->LAST OF FATE)

Gt.イザナ (izana) (ex-トランスノート (trance note))

Gt.Takuya

Ba.真悠 (mayu) (ex-トランスノート (trance note))

support Dr.みちゃき (misaki) (ex-1年4組-Ichiyon-)

OHP

Twitter

DZsvlEYX0AUujjN.jpg

DZsvy8aVoAE50Wg.jpg

5 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

I'm with you Brutalian. I dig this look and I liked Kyotaro in Black:List, so I'm excited for this.

Same but I hated him in COCKROACH although I didn't hear much. They sucked hopefully this venture pans out but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I don't expect much from a band featuring Kyotaro other than quick disbandment or %100 underground actives with near impossible to get music. At least this was the case with his last 2 bands. He's my favorite vocalist of all time btw but yeah I doubt this will be anything worth while.

On the plus side at least this is a vk band again the last 2 weren't and tbh maybe that's why they did so bad, because I think Kyotaro is a purely vk vocalist. Also his name was KYO for awhile in both COCKROACH and LAST OF FATE.

And it's KYO now not Kyotaro anymore. https://twitter.com/LAW_KYO

Edited by Mamo

17 minutes ago, Mamo said:

Same but I hated him in COCKROACH although I didn't hear much. They sucked hopefully this venture pans out but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I don't expect much from a band featuring Kyotaro other than quick disbandment or %100 underground actives with near impossible to get music. At least this was the case with his last 2 bands. He's my favorite vocalist of all time btw but yeah I doubt this will be anything worth while.

On the plus side at least this is a vk band again the last 2 weren't and tbh maybe that's why they did so bad, because I think Kyotaro is a purely vk vocalist. Also his name was KYO for awhile in both COCKROACH and LAST OF FATE.

And it's KYO now not Kyotaro anymore. https://twitter.com/LAW_KYO

Regardless, gimme that raspy ass growl! I'm staying optimistic.

O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

KYOTARO yes

Paired with trance note members this is gunna be intresting

Edited by Axius

Nice! Glad to see Kyotaro back in a VK band once again. I know he's been dipping his toes back into the VK scene over the past two years by participating in a couple VK session bands (with the same members as this band, unsurprisingly).

Hey can someone introduce me this "kyotaro" with videos of his previous bands and stuff like that,I'm interested.

Edited by Manji 卍

oh my god this is so embarrassing

I'm gonna expect every scene flop reject (cough-cough girugamesh/WHITEHEAD/dir en grey) to come back with a weavegeance now

Edited by nekkichi

1 hour ago, Manji 卍 said:

Hey can someone introduce me this "kyotaro" with videos of his previous bands and stuff like that,I'm interested.

5 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

To add, this: 

Edited by Mamo

Nice to see one of my old heroes back in the VK game, very unexpected. I don't know what to expect from the band itself though since I don't know his new band mates at all, but I'm cautiously optimistic, hoping for it to last a while this time around. 

Also, he's clearly using the name "狂太郎" on his twitter which reads out to Kyotaro. KYO is just a shortened version of it for the twitter handle I assume.

So he's returned to visual kei...bwtter be THE EIGHT levels of polished or were not going to have a good time. He should call up Kenzi from AF and get some studio time going