Akrus

La'veil MizeriA & Crucifixion Collaborative Items release.

First the 2MAN show 「狂 オ シ キ 祈狂 ノ 楽 ノ 誘 イ チ ケ ッ ト」 was announced for May, then a DVD (called 「古 ノ 狂 オ シ キ 楽 園 園 記憶」 ) as a privilege for those attending the shows.

o1273090014149061076.jpg

Now they advertise more merchandise for the two events, products as T-shirts and CDs.

First Show (05.05.2018)

o0955134914149064026.jpg

CD details.

M1. Crucifixion - Réveil ft. 祈狂 -kikyo-

Second Show (26.05.2018)

o0956135114149064175.jpg

CD details.

M1. La'veil MizeriA - Suicide Labyrinth ft. 二人静 (Futarishizuka) 

Edited by Akrus

I'm going to the first show on the 5th! Probably with a B-ticket. If it's not a great number i'll just wear platforms and stand a little aside so i can see something through the deep forest of japanese girls hair.  I was like "what the actual fuck?" when i saw the 9,999yen price for the shows before they announced the goods. Still kinda expensive. But i guess a CD, t-shirt and a cheki with the band makes up for it...

On 28.3.2018 at 1:28 PM, merchenticneurosis said:

I'm going to the first show on the 5th! Probably with a B-ticket. If it's not a great number i'll just wear platforms and stand a little aside so i can see something through the deep forest of japanese girls hair.  I was like "what the actual fuck?" when i saw the 9,999yen price for the shows before they announced the goods. Still kinda expensive. But i guess a CD, t-shirt and a cheki with the band makes up for it...

Pm'ed you ^^

People are starting to sell the CDs 死穢  and 慟哭 benefits of the tickets in buyee.jp for the same and "expensive" original price, of course "Without the tickets or theT-shirts" -.-

5 hours ago, Neurosis said:

People are starting to sell the CDs 死穢  and 慟哭 benefits of the tickets in buyee.jp for the same and "expensive" original price, of course "Without the tickets or theT-shirts" -.-

It's one person selling the 2 CDs on yahoo for 10000 each which is ridiculous...

I got the packages myself and sold the tickets for regular prices ^^

Guess she wants to make up the money for the packages ^^

47 minutes ago, Alucardius said:

It's one person selling the 2 CDs on yahoo for 10000 each which is ridiculous...

I got the packages myself and sold the tickets for regular prices ^^

Guess she wants to make up the money for the packages ^^

It's possible that the bands will sell more copies of these CDs at regular prices (1000 or 1500 yen) in the concerts of may. So people would try to sell them before dates.

5 hours ago, Neurosis said:

It's possible that the bands will sell more copies of these CDs at regular prices (1000 or 1500 yen) in the concerts of may. So people would try to sell them before dates.

I'm pretty sure they won't do that because people would feel betrayed for paying that much for something not special at all...

So IF that CD won't sell ever again it's limited to 30 each version ;)

Pretty rare,ne?! ^^