Kathy

JILUKA new live limited single「Hellraiser」 release

JILUKA has announced that they will release a live limited single on 2018.05.20  at their 5th oneman show "BIGEMINY" at 渋谷TSUTAYA O-WEST. Further details to be announced at a later date. 

Edited by Kathy

will be quite interesting to know if it will be limited to that ONEMAN only or if it will be sold at later lives as well... cuz maybe if 2nd is the case it might get sold via their webshop later on... 

curious for further details though.

16 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

will be quite interesting to know if it will be limited to that ONEMAN only or if it will be sold at later lives as well... cuz maybe if 2nd is the case it might get sold via their webshop later on... 

curious for further details though.

Yeah, I'm curious to know more details as well. If this single is like their DVDs, then I'm okay with that, but if it's limited to just one live ... well, I may have to riot.

8 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

Hopefully this upcoming album includes this release, probably not likely but it doesnt hurt to hope xD

I think JILUKA prides themselves in not fucking over their fans (even internationally), so I would bet it is on the album.

if the single is not limited to one copy per person beautifulparade on twitter is happy to get some copies for you! just DM her :)

she's getting me one too

Divine Error -another story- ?!?! Omggg I’m excited!! 

Edited by Kathy

just got super lucky and catched JILUKA on FOOL'S MATE channel https://freshlive.tv/fools-mate/201134 and just a few seconds ago they sampled "Hellraiser" before they ended it.

short summary of the sample:

it has a few thrashy riffs a rap part, in the i think it was the refrain it was quite "sinthy" and when they got into the pretty slow breakdown with a growl they had some guitar riffing like in the beginning of "Ajna -SgVer-" going on...

so in the end it sounds good but somehow it didn't catched me really yet... i guess i'll wait until they probably put the single up on their webshop or in the end they'll eventually relesae Hellraiser also on their upcoming full album...

I know the noise gate is necessary for that djenty tone but it really makes their guitars sound like they are midi/programmed

I pretty much never listen to previews, but I did and I like this. I really want to hear the other version of Divine Error, see if they made major changes or not.

Now we just have to wait if they're going to sell it on the web-store. Aside that, there's not much left to say, they're just GUD.

The cover art, bigger:

DPRJ_BP03_JK.jpg

Edited by IGM_Oficial