Alkaloid

CATFIST will reform

After disbanding at 2014/4/25, CATFIST will reform. Additional details will be announced at a later date.

Vo.心 (Kokoro) (ex-INSANITY FRONTIER-->CATFIST)

Gu.大輔 (Daisuke) (ex-fiore-->INSANITY FRONTIER(啼/Dai)-->storyteller's Undead(Ba.))

Gu.ミヤ (Miya) (ex-クレイドル (Cradle)-->ヤタガラス (Yatagarasu))

Ba.&Cho.夜紫 (Yoshi) (ex-ANOTHER AGE 696-->Ravens Nest-->KiLiK-->ガアラ (Gaara)-->CATFIST-->ヤタガラス (Yatagarasu))

Dr.xxx

Edited by Alkaloid

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD !!!

first hibari from schmelz cure comes back and now catfist??? i can't believe it this is GREAT

Omfg, I can't believe. I'm dying inside honestly. I saw the news on facebook, and I see that I'm not the only one who's happy about it! They were great! Love the 2010 mini-album, still one of my favorite mini-album. I'M FUCKING HYPE!!!! :D. So, anyone know who are the guitarists? Like from what band they came. I'm happy that the singer is back in the scene :D

25 minutes ago, Alsdead14 said:

Omfg, I can't believe. I'm dying inside honestly. I saw the news on facebook, and I see that I'm not the only one who's happy about it! They were great! Love the 2010 mini-album, still one of my favorite mini-album. I'M FUCKING HYPE!!!! :D. So, anyone know who are the guitarists? Like from what band they came. I'm happy that the singer is back in the scene :D

Just added their histories :)

4 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

Just added their histories :)

Hey thanks! It's the first time... in like months someone actually replies to one of my post haha. But I still don't know them lol. I see that one of them played with the singer in another band before Cat fisT, cool.

Cheers!

39 minutes ago, The Reverend said:

Also worth noting:

As of earlier this month they have a bunch of stuff (Limited Collection & The Beautiful World Never Dies included) on Spotify. Sweet!

Also on iTunes, and this includes DEFINITE PROMISE which never leaked. The files were transcoded from MP3s, so buyer beware if you're not on Spotify

1 hour ago, Seimeisen said:

Also on iTunes, and this includes DEFINITE PROMISE which never leaked. The files were transcoded from MP3s, so buyer beware if you're not on Spotify

Wow I never  knew this. Is that only on Japanese itunes?

Edit: Oh I see now they just added most of these. International  iTunes  btw. Same with Spotify.

Brilliant way to promote themselves in preparation for reforming.

Edited by Mamo