Wow, can't believe I came around to making an account after nearly 3 years lurking. :D might be just my drunk delirium

Anyway, firstly, lemme thank you for showing me such amounts of stellar music, ever since I first stumbled upon this website.

From now on, I'll be happy and eager to join the discussion with y'all and get to know you. I won't just peep from the sidelines, from now on :D 

And to pinpoint my music taste...it's hard, since I can enjoy basically any genre of music, though generally heavier stuff is the closest to my liking.

A lurker has been spotted! 

Very nice to have you finally  join the forum dude. We are pretty "open arms" when it comes to new members, I think haha. By making an account on MH, you're gonna open up a bunch of new stuff for you to explore that you haven't already. 

Don't forget that you can contact any of the staff here (Red, Blue, and Green Usernames) if you have any questions or concerns.

Hope to chat it up with you here soon!

12 hours ago, platy said:

Welcome! Which visual Kei bands do you keep up with here on the forum? 

Hope to see you around :)

:D A lot of them, but the ones I'm excited the most about, are Jiluka and DIMLIM. Can't wait for the album previews to drop.

3 hours ago, 123Sandman321 said:

:D A lot of them, but the ones I'm excited the most about, are Jiluka and DIMLIM. Can't wait for the album previews to drop.

I like you already.

Welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you won't regret actually making an account here :D

Feel free to look around the artists topics and give your two cents.