Spike760

the GazettE

13 hours ago, Ro plz said:

The Transition from DIVISION to NINTH is by far one of the best examples of growth. 

Their earlier material is great but i can only listen to em on occasion.

DOGMA Era will always be the best GazettE era. 

Deux>>>>>>> These Niggas's entire discography. 

If anyone has an issue or disagrees, I'm willing to throw hands and probably lose. 

Deux is one of the best songs they’ve ever made. I hope someday we hear a song from them on the same level 

8 hours ago, Ozileras10 said:

Deux is one of the best songs they’ve ever made. I hope someday we hear a song from them on the same level 

Nah, when i heard DEUX, I swore that id be upset at the GazettE if they tried remaking this track again. 

Its literally everything I love about this band fused into one perfect song. 

They certaintly have grown a lot since their indie days. While I can't say that I'm a fan of modern day GazettE, I do like their auditory aesthetics. I think what's seriously lacking though for me is some good melody. We know they can rock hard and their sound is polished, but personally there are maybe only 4-5 tracks between their last 2 albums that I thoroughly enjoyed and remember. It's like they went from making Gazerock to making Gazesthetics.

Edited by ghost