Spike760

the GazettE

The GazettE

357171.jpg

Last.FM said:
???? (The GazettE) is a japanese rock / visual kei band that started in mid 2002. The band creates a unique sound by mixing different styles of music together, such as hip-hop, pop and metal, all the while keeping a strong image on and off stage.

???? was originally signed with the ?Matina?label, but during March 2003, they switched over to the PS Company record label - right after replacing their orginal drummer ??, with ex-drummer of Mareydi Creia, ?. According to many rumours the band became major after their Cassis maxi single in December 2005.

Is anyone a fan of the GazettE? I never really liked them too much, I had Disorder and another CD, and I have NIL. But their new singles have impressed me, all of them. Even the other tracks on the CD were good, like "Crucity Sorrow" one of my favorites. But my all-time favorite by them is, "Cassis" one of my all-time favorites. I have to admit I'm pretty excited about their "STACKED RUBBISH" album.

I love gazette, i also really love their PVS. I can't wait for the new album, its gonna be sweet. My favorite all time song from them is Reila...i like the guitar solos in it. Overall its a great song.

I don't know, their PV's don't do as much for me. I'm not really a big fan of the PV's where the band just stands around and plays, which is like every Japanese PV, lol. That's why I like Dir en grey so much, lol. xD

But yeah, "Reila" is a really good song, probably my second favorite. Nothing beats out "Cassis" that song is just amazing, lol. I love it, and I saw this video of them playing it live, and it was so beautiful, and since Aoi has the last solo, and it fades out in the song, he like does this really awesome ending in the live, lol. It's so awesome!! xD

And Original Saku, you should check out some of their new singles, I'll post some if you're interested.

That would be great I have been meaning to try to listen to them more but have been having trouble finding their new stuff and by the way just call me Saku for short. ^_^

:D

Oh really? Well that's cool, because I'm gonna keep updating this forum with new releases from all sorts of different artists, I hope my internet goes faster though, I spent three hours last night uploading Poitrine's new single, which is only three songs, lol.

But yeah, I'll upload some of the GazettE's new singles. They're pretty good.

I don't know, their PV's don't do as much for me. I'm not really a big fan of the PV's where the band just stands around and plays, which is like every Japanese PV, lol. That's why I like Dir en grey so much, lol. xD

>< lol...i guess thats why Dir en grey PV's always catch my attention. Its like watching a horror movie to me.

My fav member from gazette has gotta be Uruha.

I like the Hyena PV. That one was pretty cool. The idea of being caged with a buch of crazy sweaty people around just made it interesting for me.

X3 Favorite J-Rock band right here.

I love Gazette, with a passion.

Sure, their newer stuff [ From their like, five mini albums ] isn't the best. Gotta say that Filth In The Beauty is a -really- good song. So is REGRET, Crucify Sorrow, and Worthless War. . . But their older stuff is deffinately a lot better. .__.

Now, they're trying to sound more like. . . I don't know how to put it. Rap-ish? They include the sound in their vocals often now.

Their older stuff was a lot more put together, sounded better, and mixed nicely.

Nonetheless, they have to be one of the better more mainstream J-Rock bands.

Oh man, I have to disagree with you, lol. Their new stuff is amazing to me, I know what you're saying though, like in "HYENA" Ruki is like trying to rap, lol. But yeah, I'm pretty excited for "STACKED RUBBISH".

Mreh. I dunno. Their new stuff just isn't like their old. D; That's why I don't like it. In my opinion, they changed for the worse. Just Ruki's vocal sounds, though. The rest is good.

Spike760>>> i have to agree with you on there new stuff, it is pretty amazing And i can't wait till Stacked rubbish comes out either.

:0

OMG.

xD That's mine and my boyfriend's 7 month anniversary. . . [ Random ]

Anyways.

D;

I'll have to remember that.

I hope it'll be good.

They should be releasing previews of it soon, then.

Probably take me long to realize that it's happening.

Not in touch with the people I used to be to get updated on shizzle. D;

As long as you're active here, we'll be posting release dates on the calendar, and updating the downloads section with new releases once obtained.

"Once obtained" xD AHA. I LOLed at that.

Yeah, I noticed the downloads section thingy.

I downloaded the An Cafe album :3.

It might actually be hard to get the Gazette album, even after it's released. I remember trying to get Filth In The Beauty and it was a pain in the ass.

I haven't had trouble getting GazettE releases for a while. Filth in the Beauty is in the Download section now, and so is Hyena, I don't think anyone up'd REGRET, that's a good single though.

I've already found them.

I only have certain ones from each of the albums, though.