Spike760

the GazettE

Nakigahara, Ito, Calm Envy and Sumire are my top gazette ballads. Others that are worth mentioning are  Hanakotoba, ju nana sai, reila (but only because it has some great instrumental sections here and there) and I don't think it really counts as a ballad but Kyomu No Owari Hakozume No Mokushi is fantastic and catchy af. 

In terms of worst ballads I'm repulsed by guren. I've even learned to like cassis in the last couple of years, but I can't stand more than a minute of guren. 

Guren is so... stale. It’s pretty much the only track I don’t like on DIM.  Pledge is a huge bore too. I feel like Ruki’s vocal delivery in most of the more recent ballads has been more or less the same each time. 

Actually they performed chizuru live ( abyss concert) 

And ruki's voice was beyond amazing.  So powerful. Deep.  better than the original song. 

The setlists for Spooky box (more so Abyss) are gold and the performances at least based on the audio rips are golden. How has this not been discussed yet or has anyone not seen the stuff uploaded on YT or snagged any DLs?

I have heard DIM SCENE over a few hundred times, and NOT ONCE did I ever realize that aoi's guitar was playing in the background alongside that build-up. Those synchronized basslines have been more prominent to me this entire time. I had to put on 3 different sets of headphones and equalize the sound to make sure it's existence was real holy shit lol.

Bravo.

I think I may be the only one but I miss the old Gazette.

Like I think after their DIM album their music started to kinda lose its favor. 

I miss getting hype for them but I'm glad they are still kicking. I'm just not a fan of the new style.

Where can i find the re-recorded version of Juunana Sai??

I know it’s on YouTube but the quality there is bad, you can hear ruki’s voice just from the left headphone

Edited by Ozileras10

people say that ruki's death vocals sucks.but he improved a lot for the record of the DOGMA album

just like his english improved after VORTEX single

Aoi’s sound has improved drastically over the last few lives. I’m for near certain he’s just using the 7 string cuz it sounds heavier. As interesting as djent GazettE sounds, thats as likely as XJapan dropping their new album and SKIN reuniting to drop one release. 

Ruki is not letting drastic change happen. But i wouldn’t be surprised if Aoi or Uruha have demos of that Genre chillin in their personal vaults.

Edited by Ro plz

Did they merge their vevo channel with their official youtube channel?

Coz all the videos are appearing under their official youtube channel

Edited by Ozileras10

1 hour ago, Ozileras10 said:

Did they merge their vevo channel with their official youtube channel?

Coz all the videos are appearing under their official youtube channel

YouTube did that to every Vevo channels now, said to make it less cluttered, less confusion to audience, and such

http://variety.com/2018/digital/news/youtube-vevo-music-channels-consolidation-official-artists-1202674125/

The GazettE having a vevo and putting their MV's on there is actually better tbh. Now you can watch their MV's without worrying about your country being blocked for stupid reasons.