Spike760

the GazettE

11 hours ago, heresytrash said:

What I'm interested in is a possible Acoustic performance, I've always wanted that for some reason from them.

Same here.  But i don't think this is ever going to happen. It will be unfair to Kai and reita . People will start to blame ruki . But I think ruki can post an acoustic version on his instagram while he is playing guitar and singing. 

10 hours ago, The Moon said:

gazette peaked with 花言葉 and this is the truth T. 

It's a great song they have lots of great songs. 

Edited by AyaRukiA

2 hours ago, AyaRukiA said:

It will be unfair to Kai and reita .

Get Reita a standup bass and problem solved. And technically, acoustic means without electronic amplification so this shouldn't affect Kai's participation. But the cajon or bongos is another option!

1 hour ago, Saishu said:

They make acoustic bass guitars, and there are sticks and brushes that Kai could use to make his kit sound more subdued. 

Yes true, but bongos, a tambourine, and splash cymbal sounds so much more fun. And Reita can play cello or something.

Really cassis is their greatest ballad lol 

Cassis is good but they have lots of better ballad songs.  

Pledge

Without trace 

Shiroki yuutsu 

Calm envy 

Try to be fair guys for just one time.  All their ballads get u right into the mood of the song.  Like u are in another world.  

And thank u I always thought acoustic means using only an acoustic guitar. Cause all acoustic versions I've seen till now were like that. Still think they have the greatest ballads.  Well ((((in my opinion))).  Better than lots of other bands out there.  

Sometimes I feel like people here only to say negative things about gazette.  

Edited by AyaRukiA

7 minutes ago, AyaRukiA said:

This, tbh. Cassis is the perfect ballad and is one of the best I’ve heard VK or otherwise. It’s got an easy and memorable chord progression, great solo, great vocals, tremendously catchy, and I can’t think of any other ballad by this band that can even hold a candle to Cassis. 

I expect a lot of the Cassis “hate” comes from the fact we’ve all heard it so many times in the ~12 years it’s been out; but the fact we still talk about it, obsess over it, or complain about it to this day is due to its longevity. 

Ive heard a rumor years ago from a friend that knew more about the gazettE than I do that Ruki hates performing Cassis. Is that true?

4 minutes ago, geist said:

This, tbh. Cassis is the perfect ballad and is one of the best I’ve heard VK or otherwise. It’s got an easy and memorable chord progression, great solo, great vocals, tremendously catchy, and I can’t think of any other ballad by this band that can even hold a candle to Cassis. 

I expect a lot of the Cassis “hate” comes from the fact we’ve all heard it so many times in the ~12 years it’s been out; but the fact we still talk about it, obsess over it, or complain about it to this day is due to its longevity. 

Ive heard a rumor years ago from a friend that knew more about the gazettE than I do that Ruki hates performing Cassis. Is that true?

I heard the same thing but it was little bit different I heard ruki hates ballad songs I dunno know

Cassis is good but people here just like to criticize everything.  I still think shiroki yuutsu is better I really like this track. 

Edited by AyaRukiA

8 hours ago, AyaRukiA said:

Same here.  But i don't think this is ever going to happen. It will be unfair to Kai and reita . People will start to blame ruki . But I think ruki can post an acoustic version on his instagram while he is playing guitar and singing. 

When Flyleaf's album with I'm so Sick came out they managed to come out with acoustic performances that included all the members, so I'm sure they could work around this. *shrug*

1 minute ago, heresytrash said:

When Flyleaf's album with I'm so Sick came out they managed to come out with acoustic performances that included all the members, so I'm sure they could work around this. *shrug*

Aha so this is possible with all members.  I still don't think they will ever make acoustic performances I don't know why. ●︿●

SiM and ONE OK ROCK have acoustic sessions with all the band members on most of their live dvds.

It's not rocket science. 

I think the closest I've seen the GazettE perform an acoustic song was the beginning of LAST HEAVEN on that horrible Summer Live

2 minutes ago, rekzer said:

SiM and ONE OK ROCK have acoustic sessions with all the band members on most of their live dvds.

It's not rocket science. 

I think the closest I've seen the GazettE perform an acoustic song was the beginning of LAST HEAVEN on that horrible Summer Live

Yeah I saw this one.  It was good.  

1 hour ago, AyaRukiA said:

Cassis is good but they have lots of better ballad songs.  

Pledge

Without trace 

Shiroki yuutsu 

Calm envy 

Try to be fair guys for just one time.  All their ballads get u right into the mood of the song.  Like u are in another world.  

And thank u I always thought acoustic means using only an acoustic guitar. Cause all acoustic versions I've seen till now were like that. Still think they have the greatest ballads.  Well ((((in my opinion))).  Better than lots of other bands out there.  

Sometimes I feel like people here only to say negative things about gazette.  

Shiroki Yuutsu is the only ballad you listed that I like. Other than that, I like Hana Kotoba (the greatest Gazette ballad), Nakigahara, and Ominous. It’s called having an opinion, like you said, but the thing is not every opinion is going to match yours,  and you seem to take a lot of criticism towards the Gazette as a personal attack. 

21 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Shiroki Yuutsu is the only ballad you listed that I like. Other than that, I like Hana Kotoba (the greatest Gazette ballad), Nakigahara, and Ominous. It’s called having an opinion, like you said, but the thing is not every opinion is going to match yours,  and you seem to take a lot of criticism towards the Gazette as a personal attack. 

Whaaaaaat?!!?? I didn't take it as a personal attack believe me I just meant we can criticize things in a better way And you said cassis is their greatest ballad I disagreed and said cassis is good but there are better ballads from them.  😕there is someone else here just said what is worse about gazette and I ignored him/her .but you were just saying your opinion and I disagreed .

Edited by AyaRukiA

1 minute ago, Saishu said:

I didn’t say it was their greatest ballad, but I agreed with Ro plz saying it’s overrated. 

Yup I did the same thing I don't like cassis so much I think they have better ballads so where did I take it as personal?! I disagreed with what you said ( all their other ballads are cassis remaking which means all their other ballads are similar)  my reply was ( that they have lots of good ballads)  my comment may sound like I was angry but I wasn't . you said your opinion and I disagreed that is it.  I didn't take anything as a personal attack . I even forgot what happened  ++ I thought you like cassis .

People here think I'm taking things seriously but I really don't.  (¬_¬)

14 minutes ago, Saishu said:

I see the confusion now. 

The Moon mentioned Hana Kotoba and I said THAT was their greatest ballad. 

I get it now.  I misunderstood what you said.