Spike760

the GazettE

17 minutes ago, platy said:

Don't take people so seriously, just a bit of advice for the new members reading this thread. Also you can enjoy a band without enjoying their live stuff. Certain groups are unable to pull off their sound on a stage and anyway, people appreciate music differently.

But yeah my favorite live performance is OMINOUS. Actually, the whole performance on the Dogmatic Final was incredible and brought me back from my gazette fan-hiatus.

My point is . It's really unfair to say shitty things about band like the gazette.  They are the gate to vk.  60% of vk fans their first band was the gazette.  Their live performances are much better than their studio version . Hard to find bands like that nowadays.  I just joined here and everyone is talking shit about the gazette . The whole gazette  thread is full of hate toward the gazette :-\ This is disrespectful to the band and to their efforts.  I really won't ask anything about them again.  Cause no one is talking shit about the other bands like the gazette . I like lots of bands but gazette is special for me i don't like when someone disrespect them :-) 

I believe there are about 4-5 real gazette fans here I guess this is why they getting all the hate. I don't care about his/ her opinion cause I know his music taste is shit lol 

2 minutes ago, AyaRukiA said:

My point is . It's really unfair to say shitty things about band like the gazette.  They are the gate to vk.  60% of vk fans their first band was the gazette.  Their live performances are much better than their studio version . Hard to find bands like that nowadays.  I just joined here and everyone is talking shit about the gazette . The whole gazette  thread is full of hate toward the gazette :-\ This is disrespectful to the band and to their efforts.  I really won't ask anything about them again.  Cause no one is talking shit about the other bands like the gazette . I like lots of bands but gazette is special for me i don't like when someone disrespect them :-) 

I believe there are about 4-5 real gazette fans here I guess this is why they getting all the hate. I don't care about his/ her opinion cause I know his music taste is shit lol 

Just because people aren't idolising every single thing about gazette doesn't mean they are hated. Part of being a fan is being able to criticise and discuss a band's releases, no matter how important or big they are in the scene. There's actually very little hate on this thread and gazette are one of most popular groups in this forum. I guarantee ruki wouldn't give a shit about some western fan saying Silly God Disco is an awful song, so instead of being insulted on behalf of the band you are welcome to join in the discussion and ignore the very small amount of trolls present here.

9 minutes ago, platy said:

Just because people aren't idolising every single thing about gazette doesn't mean they are hated. Part of being a fan is being able to criticise and discuss a band's releases, no matter how important or big they are in the scene. There's actually very little hate on this thread and gazette are one of most popular groups in this forum. I guarantee ruki wouldn't give a shit about some western fan saying Silly God Disco is an awful song, so instead of being insulted on behalf of the band you are welcome to join in the discussion and ignore the very small amount of trolls present here.

OK I will try to ignore them :-)

I really don't give a fuck about his comment.  I just hate when someone doesn't appreciate the effort a certain band is making.  Anyway everyones entitled to their opinion . 

Yeah I've learned that not everyone is going to like the GazettE, and I'm fine with that. Personally I think they sound great live, Ruki's vocals has been sounding good especially on the ABYSS/LUCY DVD, but that's just my general opinion. 

12 hours ago, AyaRukiA said:

Aaaaand this is why no one likes gazette fangirls.

critizicing a band is not the same as hating them.

5 hours ago, heresytrash said:

Yeah I've learned that not everyone is going to like the GazettE, and I'm fine with that. Personally I think they sound great live, Ruki's vocals has been sounding good especially on the ABYSS/LUCY DVD, but that's just my general opinion. 

I no longer care about what they think of the gazette.  For me the gazette is the best band . Their live performances are perfect .powerful . Full of energy.  Whether they like it or not.  Haters gonna hate anyway. 😏

The whole dogmatic Final tour was perfect my friend she doesn't like the gazette I sent to her deracine live she said I have to admit their live is just beyond perfection . I like Lucy and abyss as well

5 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Aaaaand this is why no one likes gazette fangirls.

critizicing a band is not the same as hating them.

Yeah imagine people are saying shitty things about your fav band 

And I want to see your reaction 

I don't care u like the gazette or not.  

But to find the whole((( gazette))) thread full of haters saying shitty things about gazette.  That is really stupid. 

1 hour ago, AyaRukiA said:

But to find the whole((( gazette))) thread full of haters saying shitty things about gazette.  That is really stupid. 

My favorite band is full of possers who are in it just for the guitarist's looks and I live with it just fine, u know? I don't stress myself over it... publicly xD

Edit: out of curiousity, do you pay Heresy membership?

Edited by Komorebi

4 hours ago, AyaRukiA said:

They're the worst band in history

tenor.gif?itemid=5342107

Edited by ghost

1 hour ago, AyaRukiA said:

If someone hates on my favorite band, I'll carry on loving the band and I'll move on with my life. Someone's opinion has no impact on my feelings (specially if they're random people on the Internet who I'll never meet IRL) it makes life a lot easier and I recommend it. 

The biggest plot twist here is that we are all gazette fans but you don't realise it, in fact everyone was passionately discussing the new album just a few pages ago. 

46 minutes ago, platy said:

If someone hates on my favorite band, I'll carry on loving the band and I'll move on with my life. Someone's opinion has no impact on my feelings, it makes life a lot easier and I recommend it. 

The biggest plot twist here is that we are all gazette fans but you don't realise it, in fact everyone was passionately discussing the new album just a few pages ago. 

I really said I don't care who hates gazette and who loves them.  

I still love the gazette even if the whole world is hating on them I really don't care 😄 thank you for not talking in a bad way like some other people here .

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

My favorite band is full of possers who are in it just for the guitarist's looks and I live with it just fine, u know? I don't stress myself over it... publicly xD

Edit: out of curiousity, do you pay Heresy membership?

I know but I don't like them for their looks.  Gazette is the first band I listened to.  I was the only one in my school into vk  . I had no friends to share with them the things I like. They made fun of them .  I'm older now so I don't really care about people hating on them.  I joined this forum to find people who really like them instead I found people saying bad things about them.  If u get what I'm trying to say.  It's hard to find in my country people who are into vk.  Like in my whole country I can find about 5-10 people who like vk.  

I tried to get Hersey membership card but it is so expensive I couldn't ask money from my family they would say no.  I work a part time job . cause I'm still college student.  So I thought about saving money for their concert instead of membership card 

Edited by AyaRukiA

3 hours ago, AyaRukiA said:

I no longer care about what they think of the gazette.  For me the gazette is the best band . Their live performances are perfect .powerful . Full of energy.  Whether they like it or not.  Haters gonna hate anyway. 😏

The whole dogmatic Final tour was perfect my friend she doesn't like the gazette I sent to her deracine live she said I have to admit their live is just beyond perfection . I like Lucy and abyss as well

If people don't like the GazettE however, it's because they aren't very impressed with their sound and that's okay. Even veteran fans lose interest and decide that their music isn't for them, but it shouldn't effect how you like them. It's not that they're 'haters', it's just that the GazettE's style isn't what they like and they voice their dislike as a form of critique. (Fans do this too, it's totally normal.)

Also there are trolls who try to get a rise out of fans by saying mean shit, but you shouldn't pay attention to them like others have stated before. 

20 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

If people don't like the GazettE however, it's because they aren't very impressed with their sound and that's okay. Even veteran fans lose interest and decide that their music isn't for them, but it shouldn't effect how you like them. It's not that they're 'haters', it's just that the GazettE's style isn't what they like and they voice their dislike as a form of critique. (Fans do this too, it's totally normal.)

Also there are trolls who try to get a rise out of fans by saying mean shit, but you shouldn't pay attention to them like others have stated before. 

Yup I noticed that some of them were really trying get me mad but I'm okay now I understand how things work here now.  

It's all because I'm new here😊

when i saw them in NA, they were tight as hell, not a single note was out of place. Its actually surreal how close to the record they are, special shoutouts to uruha solos that was the BESSSSt live.

4 hours ago, AyaRukiA said:

I tried to get Heresy membership card but it is so expensive I couldn't ask money from my family they would say no.  I work a part time job . cause I'm still college student.

This is information I was seeking.

First off I want to thank you @Komorebifor asking this question, and I want to thank you @AyaRukiA for answering it truthfully as well.

It is my understanding that since you are not a Heresy member (something that I feel would have given you more backbone to your arguments), you are in no higher position than anyone who is not as well, and thus should not have a reason to be upset with fellow users here on Monochrome Heaven over their opinion on the GazettE.

Read my signature.

There are countless users on here that have been into the VK scene for over a decade +, and have listened to numerous bands outside of the GazettE.

Who is to say (from their years of experience here on MH and listening to Visual Kei in general) that their claims (opinions in this case) are invalid?

There exists no distinction between the users here and yourself in terms of importance (I'm referring to who is the more "loyal" fan) to us staff and we recognize this. We have to.

Condescending remarks or moral transgressions towards anyone because of their opinion anywhere on this forum will be dealt with accordingly.

This post does not in any way insinuate that you are in trouble. The staff and I simply want you to understand that you are welcome to voice your opinion, as well listen/ignore others', but at the end of the day remember that they are simply opinions. Many users here have already stated this, so I see no more reason to go further into detail.

2 hours ago, AyaRukiA said:

Yup I noticed that some of them were really trying get me mad but I'm okay now I understand how things work here now.  

It's all because I'm new here😊

As a new member @AyaRukiA, spend time to observe your fellow users in this community, and learn as much knowledge as you can from them (the VK culture, their experiences in it, and the dramas associated with it). Take a look at our forum rules, and respect the staff's efforts by doing your best to abide by them. It may be many years before you can admire the vast amount of information about Visual Kei, it's history, and the contributions made by everyone here, so for now why not start today by providing your own?

I can guarantee you that one year here will change you dramatically for the better, and the best part is: you're not alone on this journey.

1 hour ago, YuyoDrift said:

This is information I was seeking.

First off I want to thank you @Komorebifor asking this question, and I want to thank you @AyaRukiA for answering it truthfully as well.

It is my understanding that since you are not a Heresy member (something that I feel would have given you more backbone to your arguments), you are in no higher position than anyone who is not as well, and thus should not have a reason to be upset with fellow users here on Monochrome Heaven over their opinion on the GazettE.

Read my signature.

There are countless users on here that have been into the VK scene for over a decade +, and have listened to numerous bands outside of the GazettE.

Who is to say (from their years of experience here on MH and listening to Visual Kei in general) that their claims (opinions in this case) are invalid?

There exists no distinction between the users here and yourself in terms of importance (I'm referring to who is the more "loyal" fan) to us staff and we recognize this. We have to.

Condescending remarks or moral transgressions towards anyone because of their opinion anywhere on this forum will be dealt with accordingly.

This post does not in any way insinuate that you are in trouble. The staff and I simply want you to understand that you are welcome to voice your opinion, as well listen/ignore others', but at the end of the day remember that they are simply opinions. Many users here have already stated this, so I see no more reason to go further into detail.

As a new member @AyaRukiA, spend time to observe your fellow users in this community, and learn as much knowledge as you can from them (the VK culture, their experiences in it, and the dramas associated with it). Take a look at our forum rules, and respect the staff's efforts by doing your best to abide by them. It may be many years before you can admire the vast amount of information about Visual Kei, it's history, and the contributions made by everyone here, so for now why not start today by providing your own?

I can guarantee you that one year here will change you dramatically for the better, and the best part is: you're not alone on this journey.

Actually I talked to @komorebi and @suji

They told me how things work here. So everything is okay now. I listen to many other bands not only the gazette.  I was trying to get along with vk  fans here. to be friends so I wrote a topic about the gazette .i was just shocked by some comments full of hate towards the gazette. So I thought they were haters.     I read most of the topics here and ignored most of the opinions that I don't like. I even read most of threads here to learn from them and discovered more bands to listen to. And I didn't say I'm in higher position. But I don't like to disrespect other bands.  Cause I don't have a band to hate as I said gazette is special to me . About the membership card . To convert my country currency to yen that would be so much expensive . But still I will try to get one. 

I won't be upset from their comments next time.  

2 hours ago, emmny said:

when i saw them in NA, they were tight as hell, not a single note was out of place. Its actually surreal how close to the record they are, special shoutouts to uruha solos that was the BESSSSt live.

I wish I can see them live one day.  One of my dreams to see them live 😊 thank you for sharing your experience about their live performance. 

I’ve had a Heresy membership for the past three years and to be honest I find it relatively cheap compared to other bands. I’m excited to see what they have in store for members during this new era. That being said, I think for what you pay for, you don’t get a whole lot out of it when it comes to their international fans. That’s to be expected. 

I’m not the biggest GazettE fan nor are they my favorite band but I do appreciate that they’ve since earned the respect they deserve over the years and continue to push out good music for what it’s worth. I don’t mind supporting them any way I can because after bands like 12012 and Sadie calling it quits, there’s only a few other Japanese bands that I even care about anymore.

I’m getting older, I’m married, have a kid on the way, work way too much and really don’t have the time to get into new music like I used to. So, seeing the GazettE still active and doing their thing and seeing them grow from their Cockayne Soup days to NINE really puts a smile on my face. 

Even though I’m sick of core-influenced metal with synths, and have been for years, I find the GazettE to be a guilty pleasure I’ve stuck with since DIM and have been enjoying them more and more as time goes by. They’re fun. Yeah, so they recycle riffs occasionally (I think it largely works); but their sound is distinct, so listening to them feels like a refreshing and enjoyable experience. 

The one thing I love about core-influenced metal is the gnarly down-tuned chugging, especially when it gets technical, and I think GazettE does an awesome job with that. Their songwriting seems to have improved as well with their guitar riffs being far more “substantive” than the old days of Discharge and Headache Man, no doubt a result of their developing western-metal influences. 

5 hours ago, Furik said:

I’ve had a Heresy membership for the past three years and to be honest I find it relatively cheap compared to other bands. I’m excited to see what they have in store for members during this new era. That being said, I think for what you pay for, you don’t get a whole lot out of it when it comes to their international fans. That’s to be expected. 

On the topic of HERESY, we've gotten those emails warning us that those who are sharing leaked photos are going to possibly get the site shut down. Not sure if it'll effect the Domestic fans, but it'll definitely effect the international fans and we don't get a lot other than their radio and a few photos. 

10 hours ago, Ozileras10 said:

Ruki sounds so emotional in this performance. I love this song to death 

His voice is a piece of heaven 

an amazing vocalist his talent stretches far beyond anything or anyone I've heard in years especially in this performance 

His voice is  powerful even without a mic ♥

4 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

thank the GazettE for creating the marvel that is バレッタ.

This

バレッタ is one of the least discussed NIL tracks for some reason, and I think its one of the best ones! That and Nausea and Shudder. N&S was the song that really "got" me into the band.

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

N&S was the song that really "got" me into the band.

Same here! NIL overall is one of my favorite albums.