Spike760

the GazettE

I also have a soft spot for Chizuru, since it was the first GazettE song I heard and was what got me into them.

I’ll admit Gazette usually (USUALLY) has some banging album closers. Toxic doesn’t, and Division totally should have ended with Yoin. 

Dim Scene is my favorite though. 

There's a rumor that Josh Wilbur, who mastered CROOKED TEETH by Papa Roach, also had a hand in mixing this new song/album. I'm wondering if that's true, if it is, it'll be interesting to see what the final product will sound like. 

7 hours ago, heresytrash said:

There's a rumor that Josh Wilbur, who mastered CROOKED TEETH by Papa Roach, also had a hand in mixing this new song/album. I'm wondering if that's true, if it is, it'll be interesting to see what the final product will sound like. 

Jeez, out of all the albums he’s mastered you singled out that one?!

4 hours ago, Saishu said:

Jeez, out of all the albums he’s mastered you singled out that one?!

Well, taken the fact that I got this rumor from another fan and I'm not familiar with Josh Wilbur to begin with, then yeah I guess it would make sense that I singled that out? 

I'm sorry if I don't seem smart in that area I guess. *shrug* 

Why other fandoms think we like the gazette only for their looks? 

All gazette members are getting old aoi is already 39 years old.  So I don't know why they think we are shallow young fangirls.

First I'm not a young girl I'm 22 . 2nd I like them because they are more than just a band for me.  The gazette for me = awesome vocal.  Music.  Songs.  Live performance . Friendship and Beautiful lyrics .

If we choose really based on looks we wouldn't choose a band like the gazette I think shallow fangirls would like other bands ( without mentioning names) 

:-\

Edited by AyaRukiA

@AyaRukiAfirst of all, old doesn't equal ugly. 40 years of age isn't even old lmao.

Secondly,  pick a gazette pv. Look at the comments and tell me how many are about the musical technicalities and how many are people fantasising about one of the members. Go to tumblr and Instagram and read what people post about these bands... Safe to say the loud majority of VK fans are horny fangirls. 

"Shallow fangirls" will be present in every band's fandom. It isn't just a gazette issue lol.

Anyway, fandoms are toxic and full of hypocrisy  so you shouldn't be taking what other elitist horny fangirls say about their peers seriously. 

On 3/16/2018 at 9:06 AM, nekkichi said:

I lowkey dig that Aoi is already hyping up their next single after this that doesn't even have a name yet.

I wonder if they gave up on the idea of releasing a cohesive album and have went straight to writing filler tracks after announcing the pushed release date.

New single?

or maybe just a new song on the album

1 hour ago, platy said:

@AyaRukiAfirst of all, old doesn't equal ugly. 40 years of age isn't even old lmao.

Secondly,  pick a gazette pv. Look at the comments and tell me how many are about the musical technicalities and how many are people fantasising about one of the members. Go to tumblr and Instagram and read what people post about these bands... Safe to say the loud majority of VK fans are horny fangirls. 

"Shallow fangirls" will be present in every band's fandom. It isn't just a gazette issue lol.

Anyway, fandoms are toxic and full of hypocrisy  so you shouldn't be taking what other elitist horny fangirls say about their peers seriously. 

I know some fangirls are only paying attention to how they look more than their music . 40 years of age is not old I know what I mean beauty doesn't last forever but what is going to last forever is their songs and music imo. + not all of fans like them only because of their looks.

Edited by AyaRukiA

2 hours ago, AyaRukiA said:

I mean beauty doesn't last forever

well it will outlive their sound for sure.

2 hours ago, Ozileras10 said:

New single?

or maybe just a new song on the album

he was tweeting about a new song that is AwEsOmE, but won't make it on the album - so, technically, next single (unless they drop a surprise EP.)

4 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

he was tweeting about a new song that is AwEsOmE, but won't make it on the album - so, technically, next single (unless they drop a surprise EP.)

Lol Aoi is such a dork

Aoi always says stuff like that, so sometimes it has some sort of sad undertone to it since a lot of times when he brings a song to the table the others sort of turn it down. He stated in his last HERESY interview that Ruki said he wanted something different so that's what he did, and then Ruki was like "Oh, well that's too different." 

Hi Can you name   your top 5 favorite live performances from gazette?  And explain why they are your favorite 

Mine are 

1-wakaremichi

From their 10th anniversary 

I like how they were about to cry when the audience started to sing. I felt that they were happy to see how much success they have achieved so far.  

2- taion 

The whole performance was mind blowing.  Everything about it was perfect.  

3- deux 

My favorite on dogma his last scream was like he never screamed before . I like how aoi was so sensual ( I don't know if it's the right word to describe his moves) 

4- dim scene 

I like the whole performance and ruki's voice in this live was amazing 

5- moon 

I know it's weird and old but I like it more than reila.  Ruki's old voice is perfect for this song.  

What about you ? ♡

I wanna know your favorite live performances from them.  

Edited by AyaRukiA

20 minutes ago, Bear said:

I don't think they have a single good live performance, so I can not name a single one.

Like seriously?!  

So you are not a fan ? Lol 

I think all their live performances are amazing.   Better than their studio version.  One of the greatest bands in vk 

Which people only hate cause they are the most popular :-\  so what is your favorite band? 

4 minutes ago, Bear said:

Do one have to enjoy a band's live performances to be a fan?

Yup cause their live performances are great so tell me why I have to call you a fan of them.  

U don't like their live performances mean u hate ruki's voice . Aoi and uruha music.  Reita's Bass and Kai drums.  It means u don't like their songs and not appreciating their efforts like for god sake their deux live performance is so similar to the studio version.  The energy they put on every live performance. Bands are disbanding most of the time because people don't appreciate their efforts.  :-\

Tell me how do u even like the gazette then ?

40 minutes ago, Bear said:

I don't think they have a single good live performance, so I can not name a single one.

Wow first time hearing this.

They are one of the most consistent live bands of vk and Jrock in general.

Even if you don’t like them you can’t deny the fact that they are crazy good live.

7 minutes ago, Ozileras10 said:

Even if you don’t like them you can’t deny the fact that they are crazy good live.

Finally a real sixth gun I just joined here yesterday why is everyone one here is talking shit about the gazette? They are talking like it's the worst band  in vk.  This is really disrespectful to a great band like the gazette and to their real fans.  

Edited by AyaRukiA

26 minutes ago, AyaRukiA said:

Finally a real sixth gun I just joined here yesterday why is everyone one here is talking shit about the gazette? They are talking like it's the worst band  in vk.  This is really disrespectful to a great band like the gazette and to their real fans.  

Don't take people so seriously, just a bit of advice for the new members reading this thread. Also you can enjoy a band without enjoying their live stuff. Certain groups are unable to pull off their sound on a stage and anyway, people appreciate music differently.

But yeah my favorite live performance is OMINOUS. Actually, the whole performance on the Dogmatic Final was incredible and brought me back from my gazette fan-hiatus.

36 minutes ago, Ozileras10 said:

seriously,don't waste your time quoting stupid comments like that. this animal is just trying to get attention,even non the gazette fans

could easily admit that they are a solid live band.