Spike760

the GazettE

The highlight of my year will be seeing nun Uruha on my TV. I want to personally thank gazette for blessing us with such an amazing concept.

Also looking forward to the new song, but I don't have any expectations. 

9 hours ago, Ozileras10 said:

Who else is hoping for more songs like Deux in the new album??

tbh waiting for a return to something more like machibouke no kouen de

Whenever i listen to the new song i remember traces vol 2 and ask myself why they didn't produced that album

with the same quality of "Falling". Seriously,traces vol 2 could be one of their greatest stuff,

instead,we got that uninspired/lifeless/robotic production,knowing that they could have done infinite times better than that

2 hours ago, ghost said:

tbh waiting for a return to something more like machibouke no kouen de

Jesus, I felt like the only person that remembers that song. I rock that shit regularly. 

36 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

Whenever i listen to the new song i remember traces vol 2 and ask myself why they didn't produced that album

with the same quality of "Falling". Seriously,traces vol 2 could be one of their greatest stuff,

instead,we got that uninspired/lifeless/robotic production,knowing that they could have done infinite times better than that

Because Traces Vol 2 was a quick cash grab, so they just let Uruha or whoever sit behind the mixing board and pretend they knew what they were doing. I still want confirmation that Kai actually played on those re-recordings. 

23 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Because Traces Vol 2 was a quick cash grab, so they just let Uruha or whoever sit behind the mixing board and pretend they knew what they were doing. I still want confirmation that Kai actually played on those re-recordings. 

And I vaguely remember reading an interview where AOI (or maybe URUHA) mentioned wasting a lot of money on some expensive guitar, and I'm just like "BITCH! What's the point of getting a different guitar if production sounds like garbage? You could have spent that money to hire a producer/mastering-engineer/mixing-engineer/all-of-the-above who actually knows what the fuck they're doing!!"

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

Jesus, I felt like the only person that remembers that song. I rock that shit regularly. 

Early ガゼット is golden. Glad to see there are still fans who enjoy that era of their music. ガゼット < the GazettE any day of the year.

The ガゼット era was gold,ok.but the modern the gezette isn't that bad. The only problem is that some of their recent stuff feels kinda artificial,like the album Beautiful Deformity,which Is a record from them that i never visit. "Falling "was a good start,but I don't know if this new album will be truly conceptual or crushing like Dogma.

Edited by Manji 卍

I lowkey dig that Aoi is already hyping up their next single after this that doesn't even have a name yet.

I wonder if they gave up on the idea of releasing a cohesive album and have went straight to writing filler tracks after announcing the pushed release date.

the opening chord progression of chizuru makes my vagina tingle everytime i hear it

@ my technical music friends, what is it that makes it sound like ~that~. I know the shape of the chord but i have no clue how that interval sounds so damn nice in drop B

6 hours ago, emmny said:

the opening chord progression of chizuru makes my vagina tingle everytime i hear it

@ my technical music friends, what is it that makes it sound like ~that~. I know the shape of the chord but i have no clue how that interval sounds so damn nice in drop B

Everytime someone says Chizuru it takes me a few seconds to remember it’s not Taion or Dim Scene.