TheZigzagoon

UPDATE: ARIN HANSON AND DAN AVIDAN SIGNED MY COPY OF MERVEILLES (MALICE MIZER)

2 minutes ago, tetsu_sama69 said:

Please do this

I might just do it XD 

Just now, suji said:

i'd tell him to start animating shit again, this game grumps shit is really lame

I appreciate Grumps for the chemistry between him and Dan Avidan, whose band Ninja Sex Party is actually pretty decent, although he does a lot of 80's covers these days. I saw Game Grumps live in Manchester, UK with Jacksepticeye in October and it was really good!

Just because he knows Gackt doesn't mean he'll know Malice Mizer.

Also, honestly, to me the whole idea sounds a lot like a bad inside joke he might not even remember. 

I wouldn't do it.

38 minutes ago, The Bread Wolf said:

Just because he knows Gackt doesn't mean he'll know Malice Mizer.

Also, honestly, to me the whole idea sounds a lot like a bad inside joke he might not even remember. 

I wouldn't do it.

It's only because it's literally the only thing Gackt that I own xD 

You do make a fair point, I dunno 

Yeah, I think you're setting yourself up for embarrassment. They've done so many episodes of Game Grumps the likelihood of him remembering an obscure joke is small lol

What do they do live anyway? Just play games in front of a hundred people? 

3 hours ago, platy said:

Yeah, I think you're setting yourself up for embarrassment. They've done so many episodes of Game Grumps the likelihood of him remembering an obscure joke is small lol

What do they do live anyway? Just play games in front of a hundred people? 

That's fair enough, I might steer clear then. Yeah they played Mario Party 10 together, and people from the audience were invited to go up and play with them. They divided the arena in two halves for teams :) They then had a Q&A where Suzy was walking through the stands picking people out. My girlfriend and I were so hyped just because Suzy was in arms length from us xD 

I met Game Grumps today, and asked Arin to sign the picture of Gackt in the Merveilles booklet since he said he wanted Gackt to fuck him in the ass.

Here's some notable things:

- Arin remembers saying he wants Gackt to fuck him in the ass

- Arin enthusiastically took the booklet and signed the picture of Gackt whilst saying aggressively "Damn right I'd let Gackt fuck me"

-Arin exclaimed how beautiful he finds Gackt upon Dan saying so himself

-Arin knows of Malice Mizer 

-Upon asking Danny to sign whoever he found most beautiful, he chose Mana, despite struggling to pick.

Here's the beauty itself (they loved my partners Danny Sexbang cosplay, Danny said she was "Dressed for success" xD)

3 minutes ago, The Bread Wolf said:

What's the point of asking an opinion if you're just gonna do whatever you wanted to do anyways?

Was this an attempt to get attention? I'm sure there are better ways.

No. There were mixed opinions on the matter so I chose to do it, why so salty?

Edited by TheZigzagoon