meat

Looking for piercing inspiration

I have recently been stretching my ears and am now looking for inspiration on ear jewelry. Please pic spam here with photos of your favourite ear jewelry whether on j-rockers or not!

Here's Nero who got me interested in flesh tunnel in the first place. He had a red acrylic ear stretcher/ spike many moons ago that I love but have not been able to find an image of

t01800240_0180024011606534982.jpg

And here's the idols Ladybaby whose ear jewelry combo I quite like

Spoiler

LADYBABY-pelo.jpg

Nice! That combo of jewelry looks a bit like Gazette's Ruki's ones:

Spoiler

b59be6a8ba1a959b680c8cf866ed0604.jpg

I also like the weights/ extra jewelry hooped through the tunnels look :D

Sorry I just drew these on (harder to find a blank ear diagram than I thought it'd be lol, but some of my favorite setups. I like when things are balanced.

m9iCiUk.png

I'd have the 2nd one at the very least if I could but I'm too active. I bet some of these bandmen with horrendously crooked earl and nose piercings have some gnarly scars.

Industrials, tragus / double tragus always look sweet with multiple lobe or helix piercings.

That said, I don't know how familiar you are with more complicated piercings (if you are then ignore this), but having a big setup like any of these would take 3-4 years at the least to be completed and healed properly, not to mention gauging puts even more strain on healing time and any reputable piercer would not do more than 2 a year, with maybe the exception of lobe / upper lobe.

My ears are quite scarred from getting piercings when I was a wee kid. And only a few holes done at professional piercers (with hollow 16g needles) remain and they are not spaced out very well  so unfortunately I don't think I can do even spaced combos like the ones you have illustrated. But yeah, I'd love full black titanium set up ^^ Otherwise, I am also looking for jewelry inspiration because the stuff I see in the UK are a bit limited