suji

アンドゥー (undeux) has lost contact with Vo.裏喰-リク- (riku) & release postponed

アンドゥー (undeux) has lost contact with Vo.裏喰-リク- (riku) since last month during recording of their new single. He has read, yet, not actually responded to their LINE messages, yet they are aware that he had tried to order a pizza through their chat, so they can verify that he's in fact safe. (i'm serious)

As a result, their single「安藤の雌豚-ドメスティック製法-」has been postponed. However, they will still perform as 4 members at their live dates.

https://gamp.ameblo.jp/undeuxofficial/entry-12361311838.html?__twitter_impression=true

Seriously....I was really looking forward to this release. Damnit Riku.

Also Lmao at this asshat for ordering a Pizza through the band LINE chat..I wonder though does anyone else find it suspicious that he was the only member without a blog OR a twitter...hmm

isn't he the leader of the band too?

Edited by Aferni

On 3/18/2018 at 11:24 AM, nekkichi said:

tbh they always looked like a band that would've ended up exactly like this

My literal first thought when I read the news “I'm not surprised a guy in a wig like that would do this”

23 hours ago, Aferni said:

Seriously....I was really looking forward to this release. Damnit Riku.

Also Lmao at this asshat for ordering a Pizza through the band LINE chat..I wonder though does anyone else find it suspicious that he was the only member without a blog OR a twitter...hmm

isn't he the leader of the band too?

I feel like that's classic “vocalist is sooo mysterious” vk bullshit

Could it a problem within the scene, the management, the rythm of things, etc. that somehow suffocates them emotionally/psychologically...?