Sign in to follow this  
Mr.0

sleepyhead (Takeru ex-SuG) new album release "DRIPPING"

sleepyhead (Ex SuG's Takeru solo project) will release his first album on June 20th.
DYffK8RWAAAFFuQ.jpg:large

Two editions are planned, the limited comes with a 13 songs CD, two blu-ray (one of his first live and backstage scenes, and the other one with 3 music videos 闇雲 (Yamukumo), 酩酊 (Meitei) ,HOPELESS and their making off) and a pillowcase. You can purchase it there for 14580 yen (website is in Japanese, but they accept orders from overseas): 
http://shop.million-d-orchestra.com/?tid=13&mode=f3

The regular editon will cost 3000y (CD only).

He also announced his first oneman tour, see flyer above.

Edited by Mr.0

14 hours ago, suji said:

kpop's impact

Not really, it sounds a lot more like a cheap copy of late '90s JPop, just like his previous track yamikumo. Something Tetsuya Komuro would write in his worst moment, but even he would be too embarrassed to release. Nice ropework in the video tho, but that does not make the music any more tolerable.

I enjoyed every second or that. Can't wait for the album release, I wish I could order the limited edition.

Edited by Mr.0

This did sound a lot better than what he put out before haha. I'm excited.... He totally is trying to go an EDM with some of his songs huh haha

Takeru just released 酩酊's (Meitei) video! And while I'm sure y'all hate it, I for one love it, and am VERY happy that the preview was a using a demo and not the definitive track!

It's not like SuG is very representative of Visual Kei anyway so I'm not suprised by what I just listened to here.

Edited by seikun

I really like this tune, but then, as I've said before, I really liked Uwakimono – I know it was basically just a rip-off of K-pop, but it sounded fresh to me, because I never listen to K-pop.

Dem graphix doe

It's the same thing again, there's something almost cool in Meitei, but then these crammed in modern EDM trends that just make the song annoying. The aesthetic of the video is basically vaporwave and I really wish takeru would do something like that in terms of sound, it would really suit him. Right now, he's just one in a million following top 40 trends.

edit: Some of the music in the dripping box teaser is actually alright.

Sign in to follow this