The Piass

A9 new album "PLANET NINE" , best album and DVD/BLU-RAY release

After a few listens it’s not too bad.... but it’s not mind-blowing. Maybe over time I’ll grow to love it 

Idk how I feel 100%, I really appreciate the effort for sure. Sho(u/w) should try to maintain a subdued style like the first few lines (sounded really nice), maybe I feel that his regular singing clashed a little with the rest of the song? That interlude at 2:30 though is all glory what a proud 80's synth <3

I didn't care much when they restarted as A9, but actually most of the stuff they released since was quite decent and this does not sound bad either.

I'm digging the track list, kind of disappointed that Royal Blood didn't make it, but eh. I have good feelings about this one, didn't care for Ideal that much. 

Okay, I’ve grown to love it lol but I hope they have more of Saga’s singing on this album. I like the small parts he has in here. 

After listening to it for a while, I still don’t like the album. I love UNREAL, one of the best if not the best song from them sincerely they changed to A9 IMO, but this album release reminds me of LIGHT AND DARKNESS and I didn’t like that album either, I  just like ANIMUS. It’s cool if this is the music they want to make, just not for me, and they’re my favorite band lol

Thanks you so much 😍. I love their new look  for their 14th anniversary. This new look is really beautiful :wan-45:.

If you are a member of the fan-club, you can win a ticket.

The lotery is available from 2018.08.25 to 2018.09.09 and the winner(s) ? will be announced on 2018.09.12.

A live to celebrate Christmas called 『ALICEMAS 2018~A9 with ORCHESTRA』 will be hold on 2018.12.24.

DlcaDPHUYAYVnEX.jpg

Another look was also published. It will be for their lives on 2018.12.21,23 and 2019.01.06.

header.jpg

A CD  will be released in 2019 spring. All songs will be re-recorded.  Members chose the songs for this CD.

Disc 1 :

M1.タイムマシン
M2.華一匁
M3.グラデーション
M4.H.A.N.A.B.I.
M5.銀の月 黒い星※Single”F+IX=YOU”収録
M6.無限の花
M7.平成十七年七月七日
M8.光環
M9.ヴェルヴェット
M10.FANTASY

Disc 2 :

M1.NUMBER SIX.
M2.-Dice-
M3.虹彩
M4.RAINBOWS
M5.CROSS GAME
M6.the beautiful name
M7.Waterfall
M8.Le Grand Bleu
M9.GEMINI-0-eternal
M10.GEMINI-I-the void
M11.GEMINI-II-the luv

http://a9-project.com/special/2018winter/#ticket

A DVD/BLU-RAY called 14TH ANNIVERSARY & ONEMAN TOUR 2018 FINAL 「ALICE IN CASTLE」-星の王子と月の城- will also be released.

Edited by The Piass

A new DVD Live, yes 😊.

And a new best-of 😕, I am not interested this

Edited by Miku70

2 hours ago, The Piass said:

* I am not interested in this.

Thanks you for this correction 😊.

I edit my post.

Edited by Miku70

8 hours ago, The Piass said:
Spoiler

Disc 1 :

M1.タイムマシン
M2.華一匁
M3.グラデーション
M4.H.A.N.A.B.I.
M5.銀の月 黒い星※Single”F+IX=YOU”収録
M6.無限の花
M7.平成十七年七月七日
M8.光環
M9.ヴェルヴェット
M10.FANTASY

Disc 2 :

M1.NUMBER SIX.
M2.-Dice-
M3.虹彩
M4.RAINBOWS
M5.CROSS GAME
M6.the beautiful name
M7.Waterfall
M8.Le Grand Bleu
M9.GEMINI-0-eternal
M10.GEMINI-I-the void
M11.GEMINI-II-the luv

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I prefer re-recordings over new music from Alice Nine. Their compositions suck these days, I don't care for anything from PLANET NINE, and IDEAL was just okay. But their sound/production/instrumentation have improved greatly, and Shou's vocals are so much better than they were in 2006 (compare the album version of jellyfish to the 2014 re-recording).

On the other hand, I would have preferred a different selection of songs. The only ones I'm really looking forward to here are Time Machine, Gradation, 光環 and Velvet. I'm somewhat curious about Dice, CROSS GAME, and GEMINI. The rest of the tracklist I'm not that interested in. I would have preferred that they just focus on material from 2004-2006... or to re-record everything pre-GEMINI.