Ba.深(fuka)
Dr.TKC

their digital single "glare" will be released at 2018/04/01

they will hold their first live at 2018/04/27 at Shinjuku ClubScience

600781.jpg

https://twitter.com/OUTERHAVEN_JP

Edited by Shaolan974

Ah, beat me to it.

They actually aren't new, per say. They just wanted to be like Nocturnal Bloodlust and get more fans by dressing like Arlequin instead of being a regular metal-core group

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

it seems like they are not that new. Based on their Twitter they are formed sine 12/2015 and they have a 1st EP 「BURN MY HEART EP」Now On Sale 全国のCDショップ、通販サイトにてお買い求めください。 各ライブ会場の取り置きはDM・リプライにて承ります。CONTACT [email protected]

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Ah, beat me to it.

They actually aren't new, per say. They just wanted to be like Nocturnal Bloodlust and get more fans by dressing like Arlequin instead of being a regular metal-core group

can't see that tweet? 

[Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it. ]

37 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

can't see that tweet? 

[Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it. ]

It's actually not a tweet: I had made a separate thread at almost the same time as Shaolan that's been since deleted. It said basically the same thing, plus that they were a regular metal-core band turned-vkei like Nocturnal Bloodlust.

http://v-kei.jp/news/?newsId=7045

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Ok for starters. Vocalist the sucks and sounds like a wannabe nocturnal bloodlust band. They need either a vocalist change or he needs to take a year to improve his vocals. His screams are pretty okay.

4 hours ago, Axius said:

Ok for starters. Vocalist the sucks and sounds like a wannabe nocturnal bloodlust band. They need either a vocalist change or he needs to take a year to improve his vocals. His screams are pretty okay.

When I listened to the song yesterday I thought I was the only one that didn't like his voice and sorry for saying this, but it sounds awful. His screams are indeed okay. The music is okay too, but if this is from 2015, maybe his voice changed, I hope so =O.

sounds good so far but nothing which gets me really like: HOLY SHIT i NEED something physically to buy immediately...

but they definitely have potential.

11 hours ago, Yukami said:

Better but cleans need some work. I like how he changed his scream thank god.

So far so good

sounds really good - i just wish they would finally give us a physical release to buy!

and no i don't wan't their first minialbum cuz both of their songs since they became a Vk band are way better imo ~