The Piass

Haklo new band have formed

looks interesting :) hopefully we get some previews soon I could need some promising new VK Bands :’)) 

%E3%83%8F%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E9%9B%86%E5%

Vo. 功大-koudai-

Gt. 楓吹-fubuki-

Gt. 鋭-ei-

Ba. ビビ (Vivi)

Dr. miyavi

Their live limited DEMO Single "What’s HAKLO?" will be released on 2018.05.22

[tracklist]

01. ログアウト (LOG OUT)
02. ゼロの戯愛 (Zero no tawamure ai ) (?)
03. 完全支配ユートピア (Kanzen shihai Utopia)

1000 yens

Edited by Jiyo

2 hours ago, Jiyo said:

Their live limited DEMO Single "What’s HAKLO?" will be released on 2018.05.22

[tracklist]

01. ログアウト (LOG OUT)
02. ゼロの戯愛 (Zero no tawamure ai ) (?)
03. 完全支配ユートピア (Kanzen shihai Utopia)

1000 yens

For those who wanna grab that single in tokyo

The Event details: 

When: 5/22 

VENUE: Ikebukuro blackhole 

CAST: HAKLO / LAVANS / 虹彩☆RaveL / ユメリープ / MAD LIP / ミウラアイム
OPEN: 16:00 / START: 16:30
ADV: ¥3,300 / DOOR: ¥3,800(+D)

NO BAND RESERVATION
Tickets only via E+ start sale at 4/22

Bands return often under a new look or new name.  And even if they do sound the same, whatever (^o^) sometimes an image change is good. and lux. were not that bad.

Hope they stay longer together now!

At least at 5/22 they play with some nice bands, would have gone if I could!. 

3 hours ago, Kathy said:

I like it! Also I knew the vocals sounded familiar omg :tw_bawling: nice to see them back! I actually enjoyed Lux 

GIRL SAME

I'm staring at the vocalist in the pic and I'm like hmmmmm and then the voice hit and I was like omg haruka babe yesssssssss

This is so exciting, I had no idea they'd come back this fast.

3 minutes ago, Mihi said:

GIRL SAME

I'm staring at the vocalist in the pic and I'm like hmmmmm and then the voice hit and I was like omg haruka babe yesssssssss

This is so exciting, I had no idea they'd come back this fast.

I really didn't expect them to come back together but I'm excited! Too bad it's live limited tho  :tw_bawling:

This is much more refined aesthetically & musically compared to their Lux days. 
Only downside is they took everything down on the Lux channel on YT... I hoped someone saved the Mosaic Disco MV because I didn't T_T.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEM!!!!EXCLAMATIONMARK!!!!!

And I'm REALLY glad that they're all together and that they didn't go in a completely different direction musically :DDDD I noticed on their HP that they have a song called ゼロの戯愛 (idk how to read 戯愛 T_T). I wonder if it'll be a remake/rerecording of zero? they distributed that one for free at lives, so maybe???

But omg I just wish mio didn't change his name to miyavi... i can only think of miyavi miyavi when i think miyavi... as in MYV miyavi. lol and idk why yuno thought ei was a good idea for a name... miyavi and ei will be weird to yell for me haha i like that kaede is using the same kanji for his name that he used before though! i hope i can remember all their new names and don't accidentally call them by their old names ><

On 4/13/2018 at 1:30 PM, colorfuljinsei said:

Only downside is they took everything down on the Lux channel on YT... I hoped someone saved the Mosaic Disco MV because I didn't T_T.

omg they took down all the lux stuff on youtube??? I forgot to download everything T___T all of the sadness T____T