Sign in to follow this  
Alsdead14

ALSDEAD (now Alls)

AllS1-1970x1318.jpg

Hello! I noticed there were no Artist post about Alsdead or Alls, so I decided to merge them into one!

I've been following ALSDEAD since their start in 2008 (and even when they were Dice & Joker), releasing their first single in 2009 titled Violent of Reason.

Over the years, they changed their music sound, but the core remained the same.

At the start, they were 4 members : Maki on vocals, Shin on Guitars, Reito on Bass and Setua on Drums. 

In 2011 Reito left the band and Yosuke joined.

In 2013 Setua left the band and Nikky joined the band. 

I was quite sad to see both Reito and Setua leave, as I was following the band since their start, and I was used to see them in the band.

I got used to Yosuke and Nikky.

Over the years as Alsdead, they released 11 singles, 3 Full albums and 1 mini-album as well as some retake of their old songs as Dice & Joker off compilations cds. They also released 2 live dvd, only exclusive to Japan, but last year I was lucky enough to get my hands on their last dvd, and it's amazing! If any one you saw it, you will know what I mean :) Also, if anyone wants me to share, I can, I just don't know how to extract it.

They went in hiatus after that last release (2015) and came back in 2017 as Alls, dropping the visuals and the electro only for rock. Maki's english improved and they released their first EP in november of last year titled DO OR DIE.

So yeah, if you want me to put more stuff into the introduction just tell me, I will add it.

I create this thread, so people can share their love for Alsdead now Alls, exchange on their releases, on their shows or just the members!

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Alsdead14

Alright, what's your favorite track(s)? Do you still like them as Alls? Who's your favorite member?

As for me, it was a shock at first to hear them as Alls, but I got used to it. I love their new sound and Maki's english!

My favorite songs from Alsdead will always be : Kill the King, Life of Sorrow, F-99, Swallotail (it's amazing on their live dvd), Trickster, Inazuma, 404, Flash Back and well many more, as I love all their songs.

As for Alls, Limelight ofc, and Hunter. The ep is quite good too.

I hope we can have fun discussing on Alsdead and Alls!

Nice thread :D

I got interested into Maki vocals on DIRTY EVIL, and with that I started to follow those powerful boys. Even today, "Separator" and "ALSDEAD" are on my all time favorites full albums rate, they are still my top 6 band.

My favorites songs are (in order): D9N, Twilight, Life of Sorrow, F-99, 虹色の雨, 最後の嘘, 404, Behind the Pride, Cynical, Nostalgia, VOR2012 and Sugar.

I wasn't able to saw their last live, but every ALSDEAD fan that were in the venue I talked with told that was a glorious live performance.

18 hours ago, yakihiko said:

Nice thread :D

I got interested into Maki vocals on DIRTY EVIL, and with that I started to follow those powerful boys. Even today, "Separator" and "ALSDEAD" are on my all time favorites full albums rate, they are still my top 6 band.

My favorites songs are (in order): D9N, Twilight, Life of Sorrow, F-99, 虹色の雨, 最後の嘘, 404, Behind the Pride, Cynical, Nostalgia, VOR2012 and Sugar.

I wasn't able to saw their last live, but every ALSDEAD fan that were in the venue I talked with told that was a glorious live performance.

Hey thanks!

DIRTY EVIL was really something else, but the rave music in it, gotta love that song <3.

Wow. Glad to know I'm on the only one on here that thinks they are very good as they are my favorite band. I bought every release, and yeah ALSDEAD and Separator are great albums. My favorite album is Idea and I notice a lot of songs from it are in your favorite :P. VOR2012 is indeed a very nice retake of the original.

If you want to see the last live as ALSDEAD, I could try to share the dvd, if enough people wants it that is. Because they played almost all of your favorites haha. I wish I could of hear F-99 live, but recently they posted 2 videos from their one-man live as Alls and I could hear A_dust, it's quite nice live!

Maki is a really good singer! I love Shin's guitar, Yosuke's badass solo on bass and Nikky's drums. 

I know on this forum someone posted the live cd of their last live, in case you're interesting while I figure how to extract the dvd and share it, well like I said if anybody wants it haha.

Man this dvd cost me 100$ (canadian). 80 for the 3 dvds, the live, the mvs collection, and the behind the scene one. We can hear a bit of their accoustic live they played, it's nice. and well 20$ for the shipping. 

Anyway thanks for sharing your love for ALSDEAD!

Edited by Alsdead14

Anyone care to post some of their best tracks on YouTube? I'd like to start listening to them. I only previously listened to them in the first year or so after they formed.

13 hours ago, Mamo said:

Anyone care to post some of their best tracks on YouTube? I'd like to start listening to them. I only previously listened to them in the first year or so after they formed.

Kill The King (2014) :

FLASH BACK (2013) :

DIRTY EVIL (2013) :

DISTRUST (2009) :

INAZUMA (2015) :

There you go, start with those, and tell me if you like them. I'll still post the full Discography later this week, and probably in FLAC, as I discovered how to extract in FLAC. Hope you enjoy them! 

Kill the King is my favorite song by them! The guitar solo is killer, and the live version has a bass solo before <3

and as I said, I own their last dvd, if I ever find how to extract it, I will upload it on here as no one ever posted it. I'm pretty sure people will enjoy it! 33 songs, and it's pretty nice!

Edited by Alsdead14

Oh I forgot, as AllS, their new name and sound, here's 2 videos and 1 live video plus 1 extra live video : 

MEMORIES (2017) :

LIMELIGHT (2017) :

IDENTITY DISORDER (live) : 

A_dust (live) :

There we go, now you can see both sound and see the changes they did, and especially Maki's english. He improved a lot!

And Shin's solo are still the best <3

Thanks for making this thread!! I haven't seen them too many times since they've become AllS. They don't really play with VK bands anymore and I don't really care for the bands they play with now T_T plus the tickets are stupid expensive for a taiban sometimes T_T I've seen a couple of their onemans though! And the are just as amazing as I remember them <3

Maki's English has improved A LOT. it's almost as if he took the time during their hiatus to learn proper English or something haha maybe he did a study abroad program??? lolol

I FUCKING LOVE YOSUKE!!!!! I love how he's still derpy af and they're still playing PEGGY-O!!! That's like the ultimate Yosuke song haha last time I saw them though, he totally fucked up the bass solo and he was so sad hahaha I haven't seen them recently though T_T I hope I can see them again soon!

On 25/04/2018 at 8:02 PM, echo said:

Thanks for making this thread!! I haven't seen them too many times since they've become AllS. They don't really play with VK bands anymore and I don't really care for the bands they play with now T_T plus the tickets are stupid expensive for a taiban sometimes T_T I've seen a couple of their onemans though! And the are just as amazing as I remember them <3

Maki's English has improved A LOT. it's almost as if he took the time during their hiatus to learn proper English or something haha maybe he did a study abroad program??? lolol

I FUCKING LOVE YOSUKE!!!!! I love how he's still derpy af and they're still playing PEGGY-O!!! That's like the ultimate Yosuke song haha last time I saw them though, he totally fucked up the bass solo and he was so sad hahaha I haven't seen them recently though T_T I hope I can see them again soon!

No prob, my pleasure. These guys deserve more love :) I'm glad that you came back on the forum! Yeah I remember you telling me that their tickets are expensive af.

Haha, poor Yosuke. Loved what he did in the live dvd haha, I bet he's way more awesome live. Maybe one day, I'll finally see them live. Did you heard anything about a new single or album? I know it's only been like 6 months or so, but I want new material :D.

And indeed, Maki's english is way better :) Maybe he did that haha.

Cheers!

On 4/27/2018 at 9:34 AM, Alsdead14 said:

No prob, my pleasure. These guys deserve more love :) I'm glad that you came back on the forum! Yeah I remember you telling me that their tickets are expensive af.

Haha, poor Yosuke. Loved what he did in the live dvd haha, I bet he's way more awesome live. Maybe one day, I'll finally see them live. Did you heard anything about a new single or album? I know it's only been like 6 months or so, but I want new material :D.

And indeed, Maki's english is way better :) Maybe he did that haha.

Cheers!

i haven't heard anything about a new album yet. i doubt they'd have another one so soon haha

On 30/04/2018 at 6:07 AM, echo said:

i haven't heard anything about a new album yet. i doubt they'd have another one so soon haha

It's all good, I have my Metal Symphonic Bands in the meanwhile haha. (the show I went on april 22th). Anyway, if you ever hear anything, please let me know :) 

Sign in to follow this