Jeen

lynch. new album " XIII " release

Well, i hope it will grow on me, i don't really like this song 😕 For a title track i hoped something else i don't know... More original than an other metalcore track but i don't listen lynch for jazz tracks. Disappointed.

Edited by Jeen

Yes, i was about to buy Deluxe without any preview but now i think i'll wait full previews video before doing anything.

Sad, it's my favorite band...

sooo, is there some secret vk contract that states all songs featuring playing card motifs MUST have some kind of ''swing'' sound to it or what

Oh, and for an album called XIII (for 13th anniversary and 13th album whatever) this song don't reflect them in anything then and now... in "jazz song" they have DEVI (not DEVIL but the unknown GOOD bside from MIRRORS), GHOST and that's it i guess.

It's not obvious but you expect something influenced by their whole carrier.

Very strange choice. "Come on baby, let's play together" *facepalm* just killed the perfect Vernie ´s intro.

Edited by Jeen

I think I'm not down... this gimmick comes off really alien to them.

lol all this circus shit is just kinda thrown over the back of the typical warehouse setup

still hoping for the album though

5 hours ago, Elazmus said:

lol all this circus shit is just kinda thrown over the back of the typical warehouse setup

it's definitely sloppy lmao but i'm enjoying their vk cheese phase waaaay more than their hardcore cheese phase

I must be the only one interested in that, but Hazuki answered on twitter how they choose if SE should have a name or just "Introduction" : if a track have already the name of the album, (here THIRTEEN) it's INTRODUCTION, otherwise, they name it. We have to understand that they are lazy to find a name other than the album one for intro x)

Btw he started the "1 day 1 song" (1 song description per day), and at the end they release video sample of all songs (in 12 days then) !

INTRODUCTION

Spoiler

" Opening instruments that have become an annual event here. I think that I could express something like 13 years heaviness, depth, preciousness in a simple composition of piano arpeggio and heavy beat. But not just looking back on the past, this is a new door to the next world "

Description for THIRTEEN :

Spoiler

「THIRTEEN」 曲作り期間の最後の最後に「1曲目を作る」という意識のもと作った曲。 この曲を1曲目に持ってくる事が出来る今のlynch.が、我ながらとても逞しく見えたし、とても誇らしいです。 ここまで、どれだけの愛に支えられてきたのだろう。 どれだけの死が、時間の尊さを教えてくれたのだろう。

Maybe someone can translate it cause the automatic translation is meh.

For what i understand it's about questionning

Spoiler

how much love you had until now and how many death have taught you the importance of time.

GROTESQUE

Spoiler

" Heavy song with disturbing arpeggio, an evil and hysterical lead guitar. Lyrics ... For those who can not be excited about ordinary sex songs anymore ..."

So one of y'all is spot on with that Japanese Jazz stuff LOLOL

It is not something I enjoy largely except from 8-eit and Tokyo Jihen

Holy shit, Joker is almost everything I got tired of hearing in VK years ago wrapped into one song. Edgy swing jazz with a Marilyn Manson rip off in the middle that doesn’t even fit.

Lynch more line Stynch. 

those vk album descriptions are always such total horseshit lmao