Jeen

lynch. new album " XIII " release

As seen at the end of the new preview for compilation album : BRAND NEW ALBUM, JULY 2018 !

EDIT :

Title of the album is finalized as " XIII " and will be released at 2018.7.11

It will comes in 3 editions :

- Deluxe edition : 2CD + Bluray + Special booklet (interview & photos)  -    8300Y (~63€, ~77USD)

- Limited edition : CD + DVD - 3500Y (~26€, ~32USD)

- Regular edition : CD only - 3000Y (~22€, ~28USD)

Deluxe edition : 
CD : 13 songs
CD 2 : Instrumental versions
Blu-ray : 
01. Clip from a new song
02.Documentary 「13th ANNIVERSARY –Xlll GALLOWS- [THE FIVE BLACKEST CROWS] 18.03.11 MAKUHARI MESSE」

Limited edition : 
DVD :
01.Documentary「13th ANNIVERSARY –Xlll GALLOWS- [THE FIVE BLACKEST CROWS] 18.03.11 MAKUHARI MESSE」

Regular edition : 

Furthermore, a Blu-ray/DVD will be released on 2018.08.08. It will be called 「13th ANNIVERSARY –Xlll GALLOWS- [THE FIVE BLACKEST CROWS] 18.03.11 MAKUHARI MESSE」.

Blu-ray edition : 7000 yen + taxes ( Live + Live version of "Sorrow", documentary, audio commentary)

DVD edition : 5000 yen + taxes (just the live)

Edited by Jeen
new informations

Great news! Now I'm suddenly not that mad about that SINNERS + BLOOD THIRSTY CREATURE compilation anymore (the album cover is still very bad though).

Finally a new album! I wasn't very fund of their mini or the blood single, even though I liked songs on them. I dunno, with lynch I prefer album, as it has it's own concept every time. It's like listening to a big long song. July ain't that far away! :D Cheers!

Setlist at 2018/03/11 at Makuhari MESSE (for the next LIVE DVD I think)

01. PLEDGE

02. GALLOWS

03. BLØOD

04. GREED

05. CREATURE

06. INVINCIBLE

07. DAMNED

08. THE OUTRAGE SEXUALITY

09. TRIGGER

10. UNELMA

11. KALEIDO

12. THIS COMA

13. PHANTOM

14. SORROW

15. PHOENIX

16. MIRRORS

17. THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME

18. ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU

19. NEEDLEZ

20. INVADER

21. pulse_

22. EVOKE

23. from the end

EN1-1. らせん (Rasen)

EN1-2. BE STRONG

EN1-3. EVIDENCE

EN1-4. DIES IRAE

EN1-5. discord number

EN1-6. ADORE

EN2-1. MOON

EN2-2. A GLEAM IN EYE

EN2-3. TIAMAT

Edited by Shaolan974

shaft rasen on the DVD and i will send hate mail

edit: both rasen and be strong are acoustic...my vagina...they r some of my fav lynch ballads I NEED TO HEAR THISSSS

Edited by emmny

Not so original, they already used XIII for a tour and we see it very often in VK :/

It's a bit generic but i still like it as it means so much for them (13th anniversary, reunion with AK..).
But I'am a bit afraid tho,  i can't stop thinking that XII was a name of a 12012's album and it was... their last. I'am supersticious but they annouced it a 13th Friday ^^;

and the GazettE's NINTH (also a number as title) album will be released the 13th of June, my birthday ! oh wait :tw_expressionless:...

Anyway, even if it's near 63€ i will buy super limited edition and hope that the bluray is a full live and the second CD is  a rerecord of some old songs or of greedy dead souls, something like that can be cool for this 13th birthday !

The details :

Deluxe edition : 8300 yen + taxes
CD 2 : Instrumental versions
Blu-ray : 
01. Clip from a new song
02.Documentary 「13th ANNIVERSARY –Xlll GALLOWS- [THE FIVE BLACKEST CROWS] 18.03.11 MAKUHARI MESSE」

Limited edition : 3500 yen + taxes
DVD :
01.Documentary「13th ANNIVERSARY –Xlll GALLOWS- [THE FIVE BLACKEST CROWS] 18.03.11 MAKUHARI MESSE」

Regular edition : 3000 yen + taxes

Furthermore, a Blu-ray/DVD will be released on 2018.08.08. It will be called 「13th ANNIVERSARY –Xlll GALLOWS- [THE FIVE BLACKEST CROWS] 18.03.11 MAKUHARI MESSE」.

Blu-ray edition : 7000 yen + taxes ( Live + Live version of "Sorrow", documentary, audio commentary)

DVD edition : 5000 yen + taxes (just the live)

Edited by The Piass

:'( i wanted a rerecord CD as CD2 but well, what means " Instant version from the first CD " ?

Just a documentary for bluray, and the live is in an other release ? RIP my wallet...

they will have their oneman tour "XIII -THE BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARES-" since 2018/07/14 at Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO to 2018/11/04 at TODKYO DOME CITY HALL

Edited by Shaolan974

2 hours ago, Jeen said:

Not so original, they already used XIII for a tour and we see it very often in VK :/

It's a bit generic but i still like it as it means so much for them (13th anniversary, reunion with AK..).
But I'am a bit afraid tho,  i can't stop thinking that XII was a name of a 12012's album and it was... their last. I'am supersticious but they annouced it a 13th Friday ^^;

and the GazettE's NINTH (also a number as title) album will be released the 13th of June, my birthday ! oh wait :tw_expressionless:...

Anyway, even if it's near 63€ i will buy super limited edition and hope that the bluray is a full live and the second CD is  a rerecord of some old songs or of greedy dead souls, something like that can be cool for this 13th birthday !

It could also mean they consider it as their 13th album (LPs and EPs combined). Same reason the new GazettE album is called NINTH I think.

between the "undead souls" tour and the "XIII" album, i almost had to wonder if they were picking a fight with ex Sadie members after THE THIRTEEN stole "URGE" from hazuki
(i'm kidding, all of these concepts are obvious anyway.)

i'm going to buy the premium version but i have to say, lynch. instrumentals are something i just don't see a need for... very hype for interview booklet & "documentary" vid though

I really like their music style,the way they always are dressed in black,and hazuki's voice is simply out of this world...but there's something in their last 3 albums that makes you feel like "you're kind of listening to the same thing over and over", which makes it hard to even remember most part of the tracks,imo.

I hope I can really dive into this new upcoming album

Well i don't really like this photo

Particularly this blur effect, they look like a shoegaze indie band like THE NOVEMBERS x) it's not a bad thing but well, i expect them in a more lynch. style :) , previous ones with this blue and red effect were perfect. (And Yusuke, wtf xD)

Edited by Jeen

On 5/11/2018 at 12:19 PM, Jeen said:

Well i don't really like this photo

Particularly this blur effect, they look like a shoegaze indie band like THE NOVEMBERS x) it's not a bad thing but well, i expect them in a more lynch. style :) , previous ones with this blue and red effect were perfect. (And Yusuke, wtf xD)

Those didn't last long enough imho

That photoshoot was sick!

Set list of 『TOUR’18「THE NITES OF AVANTGARDE #2」“A BLØODY REVENGE”』 at 2018/05/11 at Zepp Tokyo 

M1. F.A.K.E.

M2. THE OUTRAGE SEXUALITY

M3. I’m sick, b’cuz luv u

M4. PRAYER

M5. EXODUS

M6. -273.15℃

M7. BEAST

M8. EVILLY

M9. UNELMA

M10. PHANTOM

M11. PLEDGE

M12. KILLING CULT