Jeen

lynch. new album " XIII " release

On 4/13/2018 at 5:26 AM, The Piass said:

Blu-ray edition : 7000 yen + taxes ( Live + Live version of "Sorrow", documentary, audio commentary)

DVD edition : 5000 yen + taxes (just the live)

Not sure if anyone knows but does this mean Sorrow will get cut from the dvd live? Since its part of the setlist or might a be a bonus cd with Sorrow live 

23 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

Not sure if anyone knows but does this mean Sorrow will get cut from the dvd live? Since its part of the setlist or might a be a bonus cd with Sorrow live 

No, it will include SORROW PV

1 hour ago, Shaolan974 said:

No, it will include SORROW PV

oh okay Thank you, im planning to buy the dvd lol so I was worried :) 

Deluxe edition 8300 yen + taxes,  a 44-pages booklet; Clear Sleeve 16.5 inches , digipack

CD 1 :

1.INTRODUCTION

2.THIRTEEN 

3.GROTESQUE 

4.EXIST 

5.JØKER 

6.RENATUS

7.AMBLE

8.SENSE OF EMPTINESS

9.FIVE

10.INTERLUDE

11.FAITH  

12.OBVIOUS 

13.A FOOL

CD 2

Instrumental versions of the CD 1 

DVD :

01. JØKER PV + Making-off

02. Documentary  「13th ANNIVERSARY –Xlll GALLOWS- [THE FIVE BLACKEST CROWS] 18.03.11 MAKUHARI MESSE」

Limited edition 3500 yen + taxes, Outer sleeve , digipack

CD  :

1.INTRODUCTION

2.THIRTEEN 

3.GROTESQUE 

4.EXIST 

5.JØKER 

6.RENATUS

7.AMBLE

8.SENSE OF EMPTINESS

9.FIVE

10.INTERLUDE

11.FAITH  

12.OBVIOUS 

13.A FOOL

DVD :

01. JØKER PV + Making-off

Regular edition 3000 yen + taxes

CD :

1.INTRODUCTION

2.THIRTEEN 

3.GROTESQUE 

4.EXIST 

5.JØKER 

6.RENATUS

7.AMBLE

8.SENSE OF EMPTINESS

9.FIVE

10.INTERLUDE

11.FAITH  

12.OBVIOUS 

13.A FOOL

DfVBEMyUEAAOQMW.jpg

Just for clarification the documentary portion is only available on the deluxe edition (it's allegedly abt 1.5 hours of content). Limited DVD contains only PV+making of.

Im a fan of lynch. since long time, and i have to say i dont like it so much the cover. Theres so much light, and the letters "XIII" didnt fit well on the cover.

BUT, i been waiting months of this realease that i need to buy this.  The best of this is theres 13 new songs and new pv, so ya i will buy the deluxe edition definitely. 😍

P.D

i need a bluray player T.T

Super excite about this. Really hope Okami put it out in Europe so I can save myself ten quid. I've emailed them about it but haven't heard anything back yet.

Just noticed the regular edition has a free DVD, which is pretty cool.

Well, the cover surprised me but i like it now. White is original for them and they keep a dark feeling. I really like black paint effect in general (yes it reminds MERRY's Beautiful Freaks - BURST EP, SCREW self titled and here in France Calogero's new album xD)

Spoiler

photo_1496309223.png

screw_47842.jpg?10

4111051399.jpg

burst_ep_18971.jpg?10

I just found that the white XIII, in addition of being barely visible, is useless as the guy has already it in his back (btw he is one of them ?) it was enough and the cover would be way cooler.

Maybe that the XIII will have some "3D" effect or will be in silver like their previous releases ?

I was surprised to don't see the lynch. logo but well, DARK and some singles don't have it too.

For the song titles, full caps again... but one song with more than one word SENSE OF EMPTINESS, it feels like a dark ballad i think i'll like it :D

RENATUS (means reborn) and AMBLE are interesting too, the others are pretty generic.

BUT, INTRODUCTION again x) come one lazy guys, you just started to find name for SEs (AVANT GARDE, SIN..), you could named it XIII at least,  and INTERLUDE feels like "Wait it's XIII album we need 13 songs".

Despite all of this, i'll buy Deluxe edition, no way xP

Edited by Jeen

13 hours ago, johnesh said:

Super excite about this. Really hope Okami put it out in Europe so I can save myself ten quid. I've emailed them about it but haven't heard anything back yet.

Just noticed the regular edition has a free DVD, which is pretty cool.

They'll release it

Not too into that cover either. Kind of reminds me of the MIRRORS single (but MIRRORS looked better)

'JOKER' usually means 'jazz kei' in this scene so I hope they don't go that route.

Seems kind of weird to have another number as a track (FIVE) when the album is already called XIII. Maybe it'll be a sugary bro ballad about Akinori and the gang reunited at last?

34 minutes ago, zombieparadise said:

'JOKER' usually means 'jazz kei' in this scene so I hope they don't go that route.

im screaming we've all been traumatized in the same way by shitty circus jazz kei

so excited for this, as usual.

15 hours ago, johnesh said:

Source?

Can't give you an official one, sorry 😬  Got in touch with their CEO some weeks ago and as far as I understood it, they're going to release it.