Komorebi

New lynch. best-album, "SINNERS - no one can fake my blood -" release

lynch. will release a new album called "SINNERS - no one can fake my blood -" on April 25, 2018

TRACKLIST:

1. SIN

2. SORROW

3. BLØOD 

4. BLACK OUT DESTROY

5.KALEIDO

6. THE WHIRL

7.CREATURE

8.DIES IRAE

9. TRIGGER 

The YouTube preview is already up!

wdks

Ok... i think it's the first time they disappoint me in terms of release, it's not lynch to do stupid best of or compilation :/  I thought it was a joke or something x)

I was waiting for an album totally new (with blood and/or creature) not this...

I know they are really happy to be 5 again but re-release songs with Akinori is really required ? Put at least ONE new track.

Though, I must admit i will consider buying it cause i did'nt bought SINNERS & BLOOD so in terms of "collection" it's worth it in that case but...

Let's see the BLuRay bonus and if the "remixes"are useful (SINNERS was not a good release so i'am still curious to see if some of the songs i did'nt like are better)

AND the positive thing is that they have more time to work on the really new album :D (maybe why they kept new songs)

What the...? They combined their last 2 releases and called it an album? Really?

Not even the tracklisting makes any sense, I mean swapping TRIGGER with SORROW, sure that's gonna work out just fine for us...

edit: Not to mention the cover is ugly af

lynch-e1520589232611.jpg

Edited by Eraser

I actually predicted this haha, but I will admit that I didn't predict they would call it an album.

I went ahead and skipped their TRIGGER EP and their CREATURE single because I had a feeling they would offer "a compilation" with all these tracks later.

Guess I'll order this one. :)

lol this is a collector's edition for AK stans who stopped following while he was gone
now they have an excuse to go to a signing session with him & that's the only reason it exists

Good choice for a PV, the best song from SINNERS imo. Sunset parts at the end are beautiful and fresh from lynch. !

But in terms of music i can't hear a difference with the EP version :/

Gonna pile on with saying that the PV is beautiful, also, it's nice that at least someone can open their mouth properly when singing.

The bass line is the same, but it seems much louder in the mix.

this is the most appealing PV they've filmed to date.
the song's lyrics are pretty obviously about AK's departure (and they strongly hinted at his return), so it's an interesting choice for his comeback PV.

the lighting fx r so cool. also luv dis and all other lynch ballads i dont think there's even one i dislike

This is one of the best videos they made accompanied by one of the best songs they have written..... It makes me hate Aki a bit though for hurting them but it's wonderful that he had friends like them that helped him through this ordeal and so quickly! I don't even like getting MV's but I kind of want this...