Hello everyone,

I am a student and I am about to make a research on Visual kei, and for that I am looking for magazines, as many  as possible, or even CDs containing interviews/making-of etc.
What I need is textual material about Visual kei: it can be Vk members talking about their band, themselves and their work AND japanese (or why not foreign) articles about Vk.

If you have an old collection to get rid off, please contact me ! (The best for me would be to have magazines published in various years, in order to get a broad perception, but not  to get 20 magazines of the year 2005, or 20 magazines on the same band for example).

Also, if you have any contact or bloggers/whatever you know that could help me / sell me stuff, please reply as well!

Thank you!

Edited by Flowiner

I have some magazines for sale on my thread (pictures included), they're from 2016 and feature various bands with interviews and such :)  I can give more details if necessary.

I have a lot of Dir en grey scans from Fool's Mate 1997~00, hmu if you want a link.

Edit: Completely forgot I posted them here already:

Those are just Fool's Mate scans, I have some more clippings from other magazines, sometimes about other bands from that era, too. :)

Edited by Seelentau

Thank you for your replies so far!

Well, I might have not been clear enough, but I was actually looking for "proper magazines" on the first place, with long interviews, and not flyers nor music CDs (even if they are cool as well, but won't be this useful in my study).

Seelentau, I cannot see your link, so I'm going to DM you. 

I’ve got some old Fools Mate and band members’ books that you are welcomed to have for just the shipping costs:

https://imgur.com/a/pODcp

I also got a few angura kei magazines, which I am selling. Please PM me of you are interested 

I have a Evol'v vol. 36 magazine (free visual kei magazine with minor bands) from last month when I was in Osaka. I also have 2 Luna Sea Official Fan Club magazines: vol. 58+59 and vol. 60+61.  

Edited by mizumi