Ozileras10

砂月 -SATSUKI- new album, "REBOOT" release

Now that's gonna be one weird album... Zero is a kinda proper headbanger, but then it all turns into weird, z-grade trap imitation? I wonder who is his target audience with this? The people that go to his shows here in Europe are mostly vk fans and they sure ain't gonna like this cheapo hip-hop sound.

Why is it called album?
2 singles and 4 new tracks. 
I would call it Mini-album, or EP. But not "THE ALBUM".
Also, I'm kinda interested to see how he will incorporate old songs. Because I don't think Epocalipse and Reboot mixes well.

Spoiler
On 3/17/2018 at 9:19 AM, Jiyo said:

[tracklist]

01. ZERO
02. SOCIAL NETWORK SERVICE (English ver.)
03. WITH BEAT I GO ON
04. REBOOT
05. FREEDOM
06. VAMPIRE'S MOON
07. SOCIAL NETWORK SERVICE (Japanese ver.)

SATSUKI PLS

I WANT IT SAD
:'(

2 hours ago, EvilHippy said:

Why is it called album?
2 singles and 4 new tracks. 
I would call it Mini-album, or EP. But not "THE ALBUM".
Also, I'm kinda interested to see how he will incorporate old songs. Because I don't think Epocalipse and Reboot mixes well.

Actually the tour announcement refers to it as a mini album:
https://highfeel.jp/2018/03/21/satsuki-[reboot]-europe-march-april-2018/

10 hours ago, Sickle said:

what is this A$APtsuki?

btw ZERO is the only song I want to hear from this EP

Zero was released as a single back in December, so you’re good to go. 

On 3/10/2018 at 8:12 PM, seikun said:

has he gone down on the popularity scale in the VK scene in Japan?

i'm like 8000 years late but this dude is the inventor of the "air instore" AKA the instore you keep on the store's calendar to save face even though no one is attending so you don't actually hold the event at all.
it's not that he's just unpopular, it's that he's complete despised.

6 hours ago, cvltic said:

i'm like 8000 years late but this dude is the inventor of the "air instore" AKA the instore you keep on the store's calendar to save face even though no one is attending so you don't actually hold the event at all.

yasss inventive queen, air world tour (part I, II, III) coming to the stadiums around the globe nexT

6 hours ago, cvltic said:

is this the way ReS stans cope with their disband? 🙈 or did the rumors of banging swedish mitsu destroy her?..

7 hours ago, cvltic said:

Why despised?

lmao i solemnly swear i'll write out the extended Satsuki drama in the rumors section or something for y'all after my exams next week, but the very very short story is that he was accused of extorting and threatening the 5 fans he had in Japan post-RES until they turned on him. he has by far the worst reputation of any bandman except maybe the dude from Egoist... legendary kusomen

I'm lowkey speechless and I'll have to buy a dozen healing crystals or smth to ground myself and separate art from the artist to enjoy ReS again at this point.

I wonder what was her thought process if she considered this a worthwhile risk

20 hours ago, cvltic said:

lmao i solemnly swear i'll write out the extended Satsuki drama in the rumors section or something for y'all after my exams next week, but the very very short story is that he was accused of extorting and threatening the 5 fans he had in Japan post-RES until they turned on him. he has by far the worst reputation of any bandman except maybe the dude from Egoist... legendary kusomen

mods please give cvltic the pink color username, no one in this forum ever has done this much important work for us

Christ, and I heard that, as Satsuki tells it, RES was forced to disband because there was too much actual physical fighting between two of the members. I’m less likely to believe it now. 

I knew something was up with this dude when he dropped that dollarama version of Mizerable shortly after RES died. But then I was like “oh Mika is drumming on this thing so okay”

ugh