Ozileras10

砂月 -SATSUKI- new album, "REBOOT" release

@nekkichithat was art. 

Im interested to see what this ultimately ends up being. I think that it’s a bit sad that it’s Europe only for a man who was at one point pretty popular in Japan... this feels weird. His career feels weird. Zero was good. Vampire’s Moon was weird-good. I just don’t think he’s ever going to be AS good as Rentrer en Soi or early-solo Satsuki. 

I wonder if we are ever witnessing any tea on why this tired queen rihfuses to work with Yukari again,

is the free-will trauma running so deep for her?

surely going back to her only selling era as an imitation-baiser frontwomyn would've been a better choice than releasing EU-only remaster albums of late RES knock offs????

These comments sound so depressing >.<

I don't follow his solo career, but what, has he gone down on the popularity scale in the VK scene in Japan?

He has a very beautiful voice and I would like to see him in a band again.

1 hour ago, seikun said:

These comments sound so depressing >.<

I don't follow his solo career, but what, has he gone down on the popularity scale in the VK scene in Japan?

He has a very beautiful voice and I would like to see him in a band again.

of course ! he is a nobody in Japan (like HITT)

13 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

of course ! he is a nobody in Japan (like HITT)

Really or just joking?

I would liek to see him in band similar to RENTRER EN SOI again. His voice is capable of conveying those feeling of Mono no aware that I love so much.

Edited by seikun

24 minutes ago, seikun said:

Really or just joking?

I would liek to see him in band similar to RENTRER EN SOI again. His voice is capable of conveying those feeling of Mono no aware that I love so much.

RES was never popular in Japan, let alone Satsuki. I would be surprised if the could fill up the smallest of livehouses even in Tokyo.

34 minutes ago, saishuu said:

RES was never popular in Japan,

they only started flopping after signing with FWD, every release before that was selling progressively better all the way up to style change that came with protoplasm.

14 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

they only started flopping after signing with FWD, every release before that was selling progressively better all the way up to style change that came with protoplasm.

weren't they always signed to FWD though? at least dating back to the "wither" single.

I'm also pretty sure the biggest place they ever played an one-man was Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO lol or idk, Daikanyama UNIT.

19 hours ago, saishuu said:

weren't they always signed to FWD though? at least dating back to the "wither" single.

I'm also pretty sure the biggest place they ever played an one-man was Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO lol or idk, Daikanyama UNIT.

they were distributed by free-will (like quite a lot of undercode, or starwave releases), yes.

they were managed/produced by yukari up to sphire croid*, wither was self-produced, and protoplasm and onwards was a FWD deal, which coincided with the decline in their popularity.

* nvm, I double-checked and it already lists d. tommy as exec producer, this makes Keinの棺  and Astreの絲  their last co-efforts;

yukari works with resistar/FWD these days, so I guess angelic chanteuse and her 200 european fans aren't profitable enough to bother with anyway.

Edited by nekkichi