Ozileras10

砂月 -SATSUKI- new album, "REBOOT" release

I saw last pic on Facebook. How old is the audience? 10? 13? I don't know if is a good or not good action to play the card of korean style... 

Edited by Monochromelove

just wanted to say this:

1. all these eurpe tour vids are really lame, okay.BUT, if u were an artist from an "unknown" country, especially for us the "west", would u really do this with no other objective besides money? cos, how much do u think he've earned with all that crap?. i've been listening to his stuff with emphasis from epocalipse onwards, and i find it really enjoyable, it doesnt remind me to res tbh, but im pretty sure he did it with a res vibe in the back of his mind at least. not to mention that it's a complete 180° turn on what the initial idea or concept of his solo career was. to me, epoca sounds more like a band rather than just a solo career (a solo career that, let me say, was utterly boring and had nothing left yet to be commercially exploded)

anyway, did any of u listened to the full reboot album somewhere?

2. whats the point on criticising an artist on "his way down"? at least show respects to him if u once liked him, reminds me of hatred towards amy winehouse all this thread.

and let me point an artist stereotypical life out but, which artis had no conflictive private life! what's more, he counts with the disgrace that the majority of his listeners dont even speak proper japanese... go read lyrics like karasu iro no taiji or aqua.... of course he's got problems like everyone else does, but thank he's got the senitivity at least to make art with it. can u? and besides the lyrics... wich might be fictional, do u know ANYTHING about his private life? or even the reason with other res members fights?

an artist is just an artis, all he/she's gotta do is art, and u cant say he's not even trying, at least he had a directional change ... which is more acceptable than all those perpetually overrated artist like the rolling stones and the beatles and shit. u might like it or not.

u should thank he keeps on doing art for those who sticked together with him. 

okayyy, sorry for messy writing, just got my morphine and im drooling and half sleepy... xoxo

That's good that you're one of the few who chooses to stick around and enjoy his new musical direction no matter what. More fans need to be like that.

However, we do know enough about his private life (or at least his antics behind closed doors), that's why he no longer performs in Japan.

Yeah, the Epocalipse stuff sounded like a band on the album, but Satsuki doesn’t tour with a band. So what was the point if he just ended up performing on stage by himself with the music being a backing track?

Comparing the Beatles and Rolling Stones to Satsuki though. Interesting. All I say is if you think those bands never had changes in direction, you’ve never actually listened to them.