Ozileras10

砂月 -SATSUKI- new album, "REBOOT" release

1 minute ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

cant believe he put on that naruto headband lmao

breakthrough gig we all been waiting for

it's actually photoshopped to his head #graphic_design_is_my_passion

15 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

To be a headliner at an event organized by a weeabo shop in a Ukrainian city....

**a guest feature at an anime and k-pop parTy that snekz agency apparently specialize in, like literally the embarrassment

i thought i was gonna off myself but i found this thread and also found my will to live...the will to watch satsuki hit rock bottom over n over again

also tbh i think people overlook how mediocre RES were in the greater scheme of things, especially considering they were a fkin FREE WILL band but they best they managed was shibuya quattro. I think yukari/whoever at free will really tried to push them hard, but as far as i see it, they were unlikeable outside of their core fanbase. Their music had some good moments, but honestly most of it was sloppy musicianship over some good melodies--satsuki isnt even a good singer, just has a pretty voice. When they were good, they were awesome but when they flopped it was awful lmfao. comparing them to kagerou, DEG, merry etc, RES kind of are a joke.

That said, I think the band were just an awful fit with poor management. They were more or less assembled by yukari to do his thing, but once they had to make their own image and sound, I dont think any of them (free will mgmt included) really had a good sense of taste or vision. Its not to say they werent talented, considering the amazing work mika and takumi are doing now (tbh the gag is that those are the only talented members they had), but it certainly didn't come across in their music all that often.

This is coming from someone who used to LOVE RES. I wonder how much satsuki flopping has coloured my thoughts on their music hahaha

Edited by emmny

12 minutes ago, emmny said:

I think yukari/whoever at free will really tried to push them hard, but as far as i see it, they were unlikeable outside of their core fanbase. Their music had some good moments, but honestly most of it was sloppy musicianship over some good melodies--satsuki isnt even a good singer, just has a pretty voice. When they were good, they were awesome but when they flopped it was awful lmfao.

literally early 2000 grieva

4 hours ago, emmny said:

also tbh i think people overlook how mediocre RES were in the greater scheme of things, especially considering they were a fkin FREE WILL band

nnnnn u r so wrong for this good sister, FWD threw money at this shit:

like nbd, while ReS got a shitty PV collection filmed with a VHS cam and that was the swan-song of their promobudgets back in 2004

I think yukari/whoever at free will really tried to push them hard, but as far as i see it, they were unlikeable outside of their core fanbase.

as if Luvie did, like, significantly better under same label/same producer. the decline in merry promotional effort ever since they signed with FWD is also really telling.

it's super obvious d tommy will never properly promote another band as long as they're sharing the spotlight with his beloved washed-up brainchild that is Deg

yukari left his ass for resistar and even 12012 got the narrative they were heading into swift and built their own label before flopping for good.

Edited by nekkichi

21 hours ago, emmny said:

This is coming from someone who used to LOVE RES. I wonder how much satsuki flopping has coloured my thoughts on their music hahaha

This has to be a joke?

I read an interview on JaME of him. He said the only regret he had was to stop ReS. I can understand this. A good singer is nothing without a good composer. And satsuki is definetely not a good composer

12 hours ago, Kirito said:

I read an interview on JaME of him. He said the only regret he had was to stop ReS. I can understand this. A good singer is nothing without a good composer. And satsuki is definetely not a good composer

So it WAS his fault!

16 minutes ago, norse_hell_wolf said:

how do he afford to tour europe?  traveling is not cheap and i can't imagine being a noname artist playing for under 100 people pay well.

Maybe he got influential suga momma :D

Gosh i'm listening to his work with Kisaki project. Those songs were amazing... this guy really need to be surrounded by people who know how to compose music

Edited by Kirito