Ozileras10

砂月 -SATSUKI- new album, "REBOOT" release

3 hours ago, LIDL said:

So..., are those countries actually have thriving VK crowds or what?? 

VK in Lithuania is dead. Same with Latvia. People who like Japan will come to concert to listen to some music /vk but will get a karaoke evening of Satsuki rapping.  I was huge fan, i still respect him as a human and what he did before. Let him try.  But he disappointed many fans. I saw his performance with that album. Bought that album. Listened to it once.  I will try to stay positive.  

Totally missed this thread. Last night I was laughing my balls off at that fucking Satsuki rapping in european dives for ten odd people.

If anyone is curious how the Satsuki live experience was then I wrote a report on it here, but tl;dr: no one in the audience knew the songs that Satsuki did karaoke to, and as that one finn said previously all Satsuki did was complain and beg for reactions from an audience that really was trying their best to seem enthused, which is very uncharacteristic of the generally cold finnish crowd. It was an unmitigated disaster that I recommend anyone to check out as long the venue serves drinks/you get drunk enough beforehand. 

All the best to SNAKEZ and Satsuki & his backing track

So reading through this, I gotta say it’s oretty disappointing to see where his career has gone. I don’t live in Europe, but even if he was performing in my area I probably wouldn’t go. 

Regardless. I still haven’t heard this entire album. Maybe only three tracks. If anyone has it could they share? 

6 hours ago, ShanethVarosa said:

Regardless. I still haven’t heard this entire album. Maybe only three tracks. If anyone has it could they share? 

You are asking to pirate satsuki? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ReS had the potential to be fucking huge, especially considering they called it quits at such a high point with Megiddo and Takumi is just a fantastic songwriter. They were a little awkward with the heavier material, but that mostly fell on Satsuki’s almost complete inability to provide harsh vocals. 

Satsuki claims that ReS was forced to disband because two of the members didn’t get along and would get into physical altercations quite often. Given current events, this seems like complete bullshit. Replacing one of the troublemakers wasn’t an option? The fact that Satsuki rolled out his solo career rather quickly made me think he was the one that ended it, and I’m inclined to believe that he was in fact the problem. I think Mika played drums on Satsuki’s first mini, then after that no one was really fucking with him anymore. His complete lack of musical direction tells me maybe he felt limited creatively in ReS and wanted to move on. 

It’s sad really. He can’t even get musicians to play with him. Or he can’t afford to hire any, which is probably more likely. But to drag his ass up on stage and basically karakoke his way thru his catalog, he clearly doesn’t have one shred of dignity left. 

5 hours ago, Saishu said:

His complete lack of musical direction tells me maybe he felt limited creatively in ReS and wanted to move on.

his first solo interviews (that were basically building the entire lunaris angeliqué brand of his early stage persona) were constantly referencing the fact he had to growl and scream so much in ReS, and that wasn't what his tortured otherworldly soul craved as its vocal purpose,

which evidently is just layers and layers of bullshit excuses considering how fast he went back to screaming on an occassional b-side or two which were always better than the bland "StRaWbERrY rOmAnCe" lead tracks.

5 hours ago, Saishu said:

Or he can’t afford to hire any, which is probably more likely.

he can't afford his domain reg at this point x

https://celestialfeathersi.wixsite.com/satsuki-stkm

and his website officiélle is on wix

OT does anyone else get a late kagerou vibe from this picture?

DnNzXFFUYAE9a_H.jpg:large

with glasses lifted off some retiring acid raver moving sale to make it FaShIoN

That is huge blunder move on Satsuki part if true. What kind of mess. Probably he thinks he is 90% of ReS or something tisk tisk tisk

sincerely, eyes of forest, JUST MAD PAIN, THORNY RAIN BREAK, ABBYS OF DESPAIR, and Shinhwa were bops  tbh

4 hours ago, nekkichi said:

he can't afford his domain reg at this point x

https://celestialfeathersi.wixsite.com/satsuki-stkm

and his website officiélle is on wix

What's this? He still runs his fanclub for 50€ per year? Does he still have members? Is one on one sexy time included in this fee? 

This is no website, it is a tiny crafts market on the net.... no info about him or his music.

32 minutes ago, Masato said:

What's this? He still runs his fanclub for 50€ per year?

I have no clue, beloved

32 minutes ago, Masato said:

This is no website, it is a tiny crafts market on the net.... no info about him or his music.

ya his old OHP is dead, this thing + social media accts is basically what is left for now.

I wanted to look his japanese concert schedule up and was too lazy to go like extra deep if whatever is available right away is his twitter announce for the 2nd world tour x

He is one of the worst bandman in the vk scene, that saids a lot. There are a lot of Japanese pages document his various behaviors like egomaniac, constantly lying, extortion etc. Here is one of them:

http://03.mbsp.jp/teamstk/?guid=on

Basically he burned all the bridges he could. Normally you can tell ones reputation in the scene by who he interacts with(via social media or live).

I was literally just on his Satsuki web OHP the other day and now it’s not even available. Or at least it is but it states he hasn’t verified his email...?

His new OHP needs work. It’s ugly AF and you can tell he made it himself. Instead of whoring his Etsy-style jewelry and self-released albums maybe, I don’t know, make a page introducing yourself and who you are, list your discography, your scheduled shows and make it easier to contact you. 

He’s pulling a Yoshiki. Except no one knows who Satsuki is and probably has one fan club member. As much as I looked up to him during the ReS days, he’s almost an embarrassment now at this point and it’s sad to see his downfall. 

On 9/13/2018 at 7:08 PM, Masato said:

You are asking to pirate satsuki? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would never buy his album. it looks nobody have interest in it /  share . 

Some  just wanted to listen to once to have some laughs. 😂 or cry?!) 😥 or as sound repellent .

it's a pity to have a so great beautiful voice being ruined by this kind of "music" and "fashion k pop style".

I notice also lyrics of his songs now are nothing compared to  ReS.

I wonder if it was really him the author of ReS 's lyrics? The text of lately are really so different and not so deep .

anyway it's really sad to see his downfall. 

Its not to judge him as person , as this would not be correct.  it's about his music.  I m really disappointed by his music and certain choices he have done. not something that make me happy to say but this is it. but sometimes it's better never change if you have to change In worse. 

Edited by Monochromelove

58 minutes ago, Monochromelove said:

I would never buy his album. it looks nobody have interest in it /  share . 

Some  just wanted to listen to once to have some laughs. 😂 or cry?!) 😥 or as sound repellent .

Then I would suggest you go to his youtube channel. There is enough cringeworthy material on there....

I'm sure Yukari-san can re-orientate his career just like when Yukari produced Rentrer En Soi.

I would like to see him as a member of a band more than as a solo artist.

On 9/18/2018 at 10:08 PM, deadman said:

Basically he burned all the bridges he could. Normally you can tell ones reputation in the scene by who he interacts with(via social media or live).

Kisaki..... 

He still trolls everyone in the scene.... 

Like when he was "retired" and he was just posting pictures with other bandomen.... 

He is still very unsavoury

GEEEEZ. tbh, i was enjoying his latest  material. been in rehab for 7 months and former to that i've been focusing on my couple and since that never bought an album or even download any v kei stuff. i had a totally different picture on what he was like. 

the epocalipse era releases r now my cup of tea almost, he's growling back again though still  using some deep vocals. the last 2 digi-singles were odd but okay. reboot samples sound even odder. but these kind of things dims the light the artist may have. he can be amazing, honestly, but his lack of direction and overuse of experimental rythms makes me think he must suffer from schyzofrenia.

anyway, im willing to listen to the full reboot thing

Edited by Mei

dude literally lookin like some unnamed background actor in a yakuza flick