Ozileras10

砂月 -SATSUKI- new album, "REBOOT" release

43 minutes ago, seikun said:

If KISAKI had his own label again I think he could help Satsuki find the right direction. Or if they ever teamed up...

bitch better beg yukari to let ha back on FWD again without the bullshit copycat Deg looks and living room/parking lot PVs tbh, otherwise she's done.

Edited by nekkichi

This is so depressing. All those years of Rentrer en Soi and even the beginning of his solo career were amazing. I don't know why he doesn't ask help from his mentor Kyo. Surely, he could help steer him in a better direction.  Might as well be doing his music like this. He would probably see more of a profit.

1 hour ago, jduv86 said:

This is so depressing. All those years of Rentrer en Soi and even the beginning of his solo career were amazing. I don't know why he doesn't ask help from his mentor Kyo. Surely, he could help steer him in a better direction.

Man I was listening to his first solo releases all of last week. It was kind of exactly all I wanted from him, I hoped he'd find or form a permanent lineup but the work he was doing was awesome. Those KISAKI project releases too !

21 hours ago, jduv86 said:

This is so depressing. All those years of Rentrer en Soi and even the beginning of his solo career were amazing. I don't know why he doesn't ask help from his mentor Kyo. Surely, he could help steer him in a better direction.  Might as well be doing his music like this. He would probably see more of a profit.

Satsuki probably burned all of his bridges. Also, Kyo is sleeping with the enemy.

Didn't want to make a new topic, so I drop it here.

Satsuki has announced REBOOT tour part 2 for October and November. He will tour with SnakeZ Agency.

Shows are planned in Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and more. 

10 minutes ago, EvilHippy said:

Kaunas? Not even Vilnius, like the last time?

Sorry Satsuki, this time my money goes to DEG.

I feel you. Aahahaha. I'm not a fan of this album....  idk

3 hours ago, Seraphinne said:

Satsuki has announced REBOOT tour part 2 for October and November. He will tour with SnakeZ Agency.

Shows are planned in Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and more. 

Why/How are people still investing money in this guy?  

Is this a fund to protect fallen VK people from homelessness by sponsoring sexy holidays?

Oh and the man himself describes this tour as "presenting resenting his album Reboot". He is at least a realist! 

Edited by Masato

Uhm... What... the fuck????? How did Satsuki transition to this music genre oh my god what the hell happened to him?!

I mean, kpop maybe i kinda like it idk, i still really like his voice but, holy shit that is so far from what the heck he was producing before I'm not entirely sure what to fee; ya'll

48 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

SNAKEZ AGENCY [2]

Who is behind this genius business venture?

43 minutes ago, LIDL said:

So..., are those countries actually have thriving VK crowds or what?? 

grrrl ha concerts are packed!!!!!!

PKEBdtl.gif

it's safe to say that idk kiev crowd is mostly vk/anime weebs; I'm not sure if the real goths of Kremenchug are dropping by now that the japanese sensation went trap with her sound.

it's probably quite literally the only japanese musician to drop by those ex-USSR countries besides maybe Sana or HITT so i'm pretty sure every single remaining weeb there will collect their pocket money to attend