Ozileras10

砂月 -SATSUKI- new album, "REBOOT" release

pretty sure I got approached by a hobo in Chicago dancing like the Belgium vid. but worse than him is that there are people waving their arms around to it

He's wasting his voice not singing in RENTRER EN SOI's style. He has such an emotive voice, I wish someone would tell him.

Who is paying for his world tour by the way?

Ugh...I was really a huge fan of him for ages and even his solo-stuff had some really nice pieces but THIS is awful.

I didn't liked the EPOCALYPSE release before but bought it at the live(only listened to it once)

When he performed one of the "hard" songs, he struggled a lot and said sorry afterwards and promised to practice to improve...

But this new release is like a slap in the face to all his former fans :(

I never experienced a bad behaviour against his fans when I attended to his German located concerts.

He seemed a very nice person talking to his fans ^^

Sadly his new musically way is far beyond good at all...  :(

11 hours ago, EzraEroguro said:

Did she really have the audacity to set it up like a full band was going to be there?

He did the same thing for his last tour, which was worse, because the material he was touring behind actually had guitars and stuff. 

1 hour ago, Saishu said:

He did the same thing for his last tour, which was worse, because the material he was touring behind actually had guitars and stuff. 

But they've just played songs from the iPad, connected to the speaker...

For what it's worth, that city he performed in in the Netherlands is known for this kinda stuff: 

2179b93d-5b7e-48a1-ad86-bfc176cfd934.jpg

Maybe an idea for a switch in target audience?

On 4/4/2018 at 9:10 PM, cvltic said:

lmao i solemnly swear i'll write out the extended Satsuki drama in the rumors section or something for y'all after my exams next week, but the very very short story is that he was accused of extorting and threatening the 5 fans he had in Japan post-RES until they turned on him. he has by far the worst reputation of any bandman except maybe the dude from Egoist... legendary kusomen

What drama ? I dont want  to judge him as we all  have our own weak points, and we should not judge people but help them to realize the mistakes to help them to correct themself. I think Satsuki is too idolatrized.  This ruin the  celebrity, making see  themself as a god or they will develop too much ego... idolatry is never good for personality.  

So I don't want judge his life but surely I can say something about his public music. 

For his music, personally and  objectively I don't like all his recent works. the beats can attract the young public  (main target is exactly that one Tokage point out in the post above)  but at the end what remain is just a bounce of rough sounds. No so great melody.  His previous old solo works were  good (but nothing to compare with Rentrer en soi).

I personally think that fans just try to be nice but in the truth I heard many of them prefer the old songs.  whatever music he do,  seems he try a bit  to force his fans to like everything he do.  This sort of new style change him so much that  I barely could  believe he is the same vocalist of the great Res times. Is like a change of personality. If he wants experiment he can just try one or two songs different, without destroy his previous good points.   Is like a Bob Marley betray his fans and start to rap.  Or  Mozart that became a metalhead or  rapper.  I was not supposed to  listening to a rapper or metalhead if I choice something else.  If I wanted to listen to rap I would choice a different artist. 

He say this is what he calls  "natural himself" -_-'  but what he believe to be himself is just the reflection of popular music and commercial music that influenced him to the point he thinks this commercial works its 'more natural".  I  think  the changes of Lately depend a lot of the European managers that also promote many younger korean jocks ~_~` guys... They just create a new image for Satsuki and he like it. it  fit the korean style that attract many teenagers. I think he is influenced a lot by his new managers but he like it this idea .. His style was so fine during Res times.. now.. . rough jeans, rough clothes..  dark metal or Korean rapper style.   I personally I think the only  good point is only the voice .

Edited by Monochromelove

Satsuki is just desperately trying to find something that clicks with a wider audience, but it’s pointless because no one really gives a shit anymore. 

On 4/4/2018 at 3:10 PM, cvltic said:

lmao i solemnly swear i'll write out the extended Satsuki drama in the rumors section or something for y'all after my exams next week, but the very very short story is that he was accused of extorting and threatening the 5 fans he had in Japan post-RES until they turned on him. he has by far the worst reputation of any bandman except maybe the dude from Egoist... legendary kusomen

I'm very much looking forward to this

10 hours ago, Monochromelove said:

we should not judge people but help them to realize the mistakes to help them to correct themself.

this is what juridical system is supposed to do anyway so you are right x