Ozileras10

砂月 -SATSUKI- new album, "REBOOT" release

I wasn't expecting that kind of sound... Except the first song, this is really disappointing.

He seems to try a new musical direction, but personaly that's not the genre i like at all >_<

The best thing is that he even claimed this would show all his vocal skill and create a "rocking" live atmosphere, I have no idea what is going on in this guy's mind.

Hmmmm. I kinda like this! FOR REAL. I'm interested how everything will sound. 

I'll go to one of his shows in Europe. Let's see.

Spoiler

but but but i was expecting to headbang all the time.... how i should headbang to this?? 

Never hear news about Ryo since disbandment. Maybe he is not doing music anymore?

I enjoyed Forbidden Days Rhapsody, but with Mika active in sukekiyo, practically that project with Shun are kinda shelved at the moment, right?

Ok. That was... Unexpected? Waiting to hear the full thing, ZERO and Vampire's Moon weren't bad, but yeah, sounds like quite different.

1 hour ago, LIDL said:

Never hear news about Ryo since disbandment. Maybe he is not doing music anymore?

I enjoyed Forbidden Days Rhapsody, but with Mika active in sukekiyo, practically that project with Shun are kinda shelved at the moment, right?

Wow, I wasnt even aware that Shun was part of that project. 

Someone said they sat down and spoke with Satsuki, and he claimed that interband fighting is what caused the band to collapse. Like two of the guys would have regular physical altercations. For some reason I just assume it was Shun and Ryo. 

3 hours ago, Saishu said:

Someone said they sat down and spoke with Satsuki, and he claimed that interband fighting is what caused the band to collapse. Like two of the guys would have regular physical altercations. For some reason I just assume it was Shun and Ryo. 

I haven't hear this previously, if they do, it is such a shame.